SNP for Everyone - 20 Characters

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
T65 prospect. Existing DVT (with a pump), daily warfarin and smoker.

Before finding me he talked with another agent that asked a bunch of health questions, then told him he qualified for SNP.

He has already ruled that out because of the networks plus he travels x-country (truck driver).

SNP is not my market. Just found it interesting that an agent would lead with an SNP pitch.

Is the money that good or is that agent just looking for a niche?

My understanding is that SNP folks can (and will) change any time during the year. What fun is that?

Before finding me he talked with another agent that asked a bunch of health questions, then told him he qualified for SNP.

He has already ruled that out because of the networks plus he travels x-country (truck driver).

SNP is not my market. Just found it interesting that an agent would lead with an SNP pitch.

My understanding is that SNP folks can (and will) change any time during the year. What fun is that?

What's even worse is that most of the SNP's available here in Georgia aren't that great.

Figured comp was the same, but probably more headache.
I haven't found them to be anymore of a hassle than a regular MAPD. With I try to head off problems up front by making sure docs in network and cost to visit, scrips on formulary and cost, etc to avoid problems later. Make sure they know it's not a Med Supp and the differences. Persistency has been good.

I'll tell you what that agent is... he is an amateur. Or just a SORRY s.o.b.. We have one of the best professions in the world where we can make an incredible income and ACTUALLY help people. I despise running across agents that do b.s. like you are talking about.

While I am complaining, and I LOVE whole life insurance. But when an agent slams a 100k wl policy on a wife and the family has an insurance need of around 1.5 million... he hasn't served anyone except his self. Look cover the debts, college education, etc. with term and THEN buy the most participating whole life you can buy with the dividends buying pua's.

Back