Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Southern California Agents Meeting

Time: September 24, 2008 at 11am
Street: 1565 S. Disneyland Drive
City/Town: Anaheim, CA
Parking is free with validation.
Website or Map: http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc...

All agents are invited to join us for our (almost) monthly meeting.

This is just a great opportunity to network with fellow agents to talk and exchange ideas.

We'll try to have an agenda perhaps comparing various HSA plans in California. We will also touch on lead generation for life and health.

Please drop me an email at insure AT greensky DOT com if you would like to attend. Need to make sure we grab enough tables and chairs.

Rick

I expect to be in downtown LA ( Wilshire Grand Hotel on Figuora) that Wednesday. If I can get a ride out to Anaheim in time I'll be there. I sort of doubt it, but I'll try. That will make YOUR day, Rick! You ARE my biggest fan, right?

The Jackass

I expect to be in downtown LA ( Wilshire Grand Hotel on Figuora) that Wednesday. If I can get a ride out to Anaheim in time I'll be there. I sort of doubt it, but I'll try. That will make YOUR day, Rick! You ARE my biggest fan, right?

The Jackass
Can't wait! Let's see what words of wisdom you can impart.

With all my heterosexual love,

Rick

This is just a great opportunity to network with fellow agents to talk and exchange ideas.

We'll try to have an agenda perhaps comparing various HSA plans in California. We will also touch on lead generation for life and health.

Please drop me an email at insure AT greensky DOT com if you would like to attend. Need to make sure we grab enough tables and chairs.

Rick

I'll be there. Tried to email you at insureATgrensky.com and wouldn't go through. Obviously, I don't have enough common sense to figure out the right address.

Rick

Hey Rick,

Count me in if there's room. Thanks for the invite.

George

www.AmeriQuote.net

Thus far, it looks like there will be at least 10 of us but the more the merrier. Let me know if you want us to save a seat for you.

In addition, since my wife works for Disney, I have a pass for 4 of us to go to the happiest place on earth for free. So if anyone (up to 3 people) want to spend a little time there, first come, first served.

I understand that all attendees will receive an extra year added on their their membership in the Chumps Association and your first 3 trades at Lehman Bros. is at a 50% discount.

You can either post, PM, or email at insure AT greensky DOT com.

Be sure you stick around the for the wet t-shirt contest.:biggrin:

Rick

Back