So Cal Agents - November Meeting

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Time: November 19 at 11am
Street: 23621 El Toro Rd
City/Town: Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps...

This monthly meeting has been not only informative, but a lot of fun for agents who join us. Please let me know if you plan to attend. Either respond to this thread or email me at insure(AT)greensky(dot)com.

Rick

One more reminder (especially for Reuben) that our meeting is Wednesday. There are 6 or 7 thus far and we have a guest joining us but I can't tell you who he or she is. You'll just have to find out by showing up (please RSVP).

We will have a drawing for a 2009 Vette including two tanks of gas. Tickets are $1 each.

Rick

Hi...what do you usually cover in your meetings? I'm in for sharing ideas and such but have grown tired of being "pitched" to go with XYZ marketing company or selling a new product :)

IT's Al ain't it.......

One more reminder (especially for Reuben) that our meeting is Wednesday. There are 6 or 7 thus far and we have a guest joining us but I can't tell you who he or she is. You'll just have to find out by showing up (please RSVP).

I heard it was you, Scott, and that you were going to skateboard across the counters picking out the raw patties for everyone as you went by!

Hi...what do you usually cover in your meetings? I'm in for sharing ideas and such but have grown tired of being "pitched" to go with XYZ marketing company or selling a new product :)
This is a meeting of agents, not a company sponsored event. You even get to pay for your own lunch.

How many marketers or carriers would schedule a meeting at Fuddruckers? :goofy:

Rick

Back