So Hard to Find Perfect Brokerage

Mah

Super Genius
Almost for 6 months...I have been searching for a brokerage that trains me without pressure of meeting quotes, great training with so many providers and offer flexibility and high commissions. Where is my ideal company? I need to find my company asap so I can get on to millionairesville journey.

Damsel-in-Distress!!!

Hello,

How are you looking? I'm a little curious because I'm in the same boat.

You're in California? Which area? I am from there

Chris

Training and high commissions tend not to go together. Most firms that provide training pay for that training with higher overrides on your business. Just an FYI

Why would someone put fourth the effort to train and grow a new agent with out any expectations? A helpful hint, sure. Maybe a ride along or some phone time...I could see that. But, out and out training will not happen. The quota is your skin in the game, at least in the beginning, then you branch out on your own if you don't want to push numbers. Just a thought. (Sorry this reads like a second grade sentence, my phone had not had the benefit of formal education)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oops, just saw the rest of the thread. Accidentally, started at beginning. I should have said agreed as this is an old point.

Last edited:
I'm in Los Angeles. I'm considering Final Expense as my niche and retirement investment :)

Noo I wear the pink versace to appointments. Women are my target so I dress to connect with my market :D

I'm in Los Angeles. I'm considering Final Expense as my niche and retirement investment :)

Noo I wear the pink versace to appointments. Women are my target so I dress to connect with my market :D

Great idea, FE and retirement investment. They go hand in hand. Go for it. Do not wait. Just do it!

Latest posts

Back