So How Many Calls a Day Should I Make?

200 calls wow you must be exhausted... What did you do after you finished at lunch time? Watch 2 movies?

200 calls or dials? 200 dials is chump change, 200 dials is for pikers, 200 dials is 3rd grade math teachers.

And the movie is?

But seriously 200?

That's so funny you making fun of the newbie. You must feel so proud of yourself that you gave yourself a reach around. :claps: go on! Do your little victory dance.

Anyways, what should I shoot for? 200 no's? 1000 dials? Can somebody give me actual constructive critism?

Continue to read the post I did give advise, try and see the humor, dialing for dollars is hard hence the movie humor.

Yeah, I understand. The reason I dialed up to 200 was because I work overnight and I sleep through the morning. On top of that I wanted to look up different prospecting approaches. Sorry for the sarcastic comment.

Should I reach for 1,000? I wanted to look into contacting some friends who had children or other reasons to protecting their families. I was looking for different approaches because I figured it's best to diversify my prospecting activities.

Last edited:
You mentioned 2 movies...that was the 2nd. LOL

----------

Thanks..................:biggrin:

The ringtone on my phone is Tarzan, with monkeys in the background. I was replacing a Colonial Penn Med Supp. The Bankers agent had screwed him and he couldn't get ahold of him, so he called my # to make sure that was the # to get in touch with me. When he heard that he went nuts! He said he had to have that ringtone and wanted to know how he could get it, because he loves Tarzan movies. After we called Colonial Penn and cancelled his policy(I don't normally do it like that, but he was in the Open Enrollment period) I sent it to his phone. He's a happy camper!

Everytime you "disagree" with someone, your avatar makes me chuckle, whether I agree with you or not?

----------

Yeah, I understand. The reason I dialed up to 200 was because I work overnight and I sleep through the morning. On top of that I wanted to look up different prospecting approaches. Sorry for the sarcastic comment.

Should I reach for 1,000? I wanted to look into contacting some friends who had children or other reasons to protecting their families. I was looking for different approaches because I figured it's best to diversify my prospecting activities.

What are you calling for Zen? F.E., Sups. ?

Everytime you "disagree" with someone, your avatar makes me chuckle, whether I agree with you or not?

----------

What are you calling for Zen? F.E., Sups. ?

I'm actually at the moment calling for final expense.

I'm just now getting into the med supps market and figured I would call in the mean time for final expense since I am just waiting for my contracts to clear. It seems like calling for med supps is the way to do it though.

The big problem I feel I'm having is I would like to have somebody hear my recordings as I cold call. It's easy to just keep calling but I don't know if I sound bland or if I'm talking to fast or not with enough enthusiasm.

Last edited:
A really tough gig. Odds are you'll die of starvation before you figure it out.
The big problem I feel I'm having is I would like to have somebody hear my recordings as I cold call. It's easy to just keep calling but I don't know if I sound bland or if I'm talking to fast or not with enough enthusiasm.
Who is your upline? Where are they?

A really tough gig. Odds are you'll die of starvation before you figure it out.
Who is your upline? Where are they?

My upline for FE is EFES. Their prospecting is done through DM which is too expensive for me since I'm just starting but really they've been very helpful. I can't afford the 375/wk since I use my pt time job as a means to pay my bills. I can do it every other week just not every week. I still want to be in the business so I'm slowly getting into the Medicare business and I figured I can use that to begin DM prospecting for FE as well.

My upline for FE is EFES. Their prospecting is done through DM which is too expensive for me since I'm just starting but really they've been very helpful. I can't afford the 375/wk since I use my pt time job as a means to pay my bills. I can do it every other week just not
every week. I still want to be in the business so I'm slowly getting into the Medicare business and I figured I can use that to begin DM prospecting for FE as well.
A very timid approach. Fortune favors the bold.

Beg, borrow or steal the dollars required to invest in your business.

I'm just now getting into the med supps market and figured I would call in the mean time for final expense since I am just waiting for my contracts to clear. It seems like calling for med supps is the way to do it though.

Have you recorded yourself and listened to it. We're our own worst critic.

Don't be too hard on yourself.:twitchy:

Back