So I want to start recruiting....

This a great thread I hope it continues.

Somarco why haven't you beaten this guy to a pulp yet?

Recruiting is ez ....servicing and training is where the money is. Helping agents with lead programs and having them following the system is even harder. Most newer agents cant afford to Market....

Every successful agent/ agency owner has a different model. Many people think they can transfer their knowledge to a newbie and it just doesn't work that way.

So our agency recruits and sells. We teach agents the t65 seminar model and how to sell over the phone into the replacement medicare market and We are a Medicare shop that has expanded into annuities and FE.

The reality is Most agents can only sell one line AND MOST AGENTS WE contract do not wind up selling much. Because we have been in Medicare since 2006 we have a decent roster of agents, but it takes a lot of time.

If you are not using a e contracting platforms and you dont have a staff ... good luck.

Btw this is the worst forum to ask for recruiting advice. Good luck.

The reality is Most agents can only sell one line AND MOST AGENTS WE contract do not wind up selling much.

Is that because you are only teaching them one product? I find that most agent CAN do more than just one line if they are shown how. I believe there are a lot of trainers that are of the same mindset and therefore...they are right and prove it every day by saying things such as, "You need to master one product before you add others". That is such a crock of horse hockey!

Most agents can learn anything they set their mind to....as long as the trainer believes that too.

Back