So I want to start recruiting....

In my, ever so humble, opinion one of the key things with new agents (or old ones) is knowing that Marketing is the key skill underlying a successful career. Knowing your product, being ethical, actually working...those things have to be there. But if you can't develop leads or buy leads you are in for a long slow grind. Believe it or not, no one ever told me that earlier in my career. The idea that I shouldn't recruit after 7 years of hard lessons in the business is one opinion. Not one I'm gonna pay much attention to. I will attract at least some agents for no other reason but honesty.
What do have to offer a FE recruit?

In my, ever so humble, opinion one of the key things with new agents (or old ones) is knowing that Marketing is the key skill underlying a successful career. Knowing your product, being ethical, actually working...those things have to be there. But if you can't develop leads or buy leads you are in for a long slow grind. Believe it or not, no one ever told me that earlier in my career. The idea that I shouldn't recruit after 7 years of hard lessons in the business is one opinion. Not one I'm gonna pay much attention to. I will attract at least some agents for no other reason but honesty.

Your best solution is in your post right there. Get the leads flowing and you will never have any problem recruiting agents.

I wouldn't listen too much to this forum follow your heart, must people are very. Negative and try and tear you down. Good luck and as you progress tou will learn and adjust.

Yep, but they only have Trump saying it. There are videos of Creepy Joe groping a 12 year old girl. She pushes his hand off of her breast. Creepy!!! :confused:

Biden is done. There is a zero % chance he could win. Half the base hates old, rich, white males.

The Dem will be one or more of: young, female, anything but white. If the Cortez lady could run this year she would win by a land slide. But then lose to Trump because she’s batshit crazy.

Biden is done. There is a zero % chance he could win. Half the base hates old, rich, white males.

The Dem will be one or more of: young, female, anything but white. If the Cortez lady could run this year she would win by a land slide. But then lose to Trump because she’s batshit crazy.
I don't think Biden can make it health, or brain wise campaigning for 6 months...let alone 17 months. Trump would eat him alive in the debates. :laugh:

Yep, AOC looks more ignorant every time she opens her mouth.. 2 + 2 = 7. No more cows!!! :yes:

Do you feel you would have done better if you would have taken some of the valuable free advice that was provided in your fe thread? :unsure:

The reason I didn't do well was I didn't work the leads I got. It was a lot different than what I was used to and I decided it was not what I wanted to do. That's a valid thing...its not a requirement that one sell FE if they have a license.

Last edited:
Back