So I want to start recruiting....

These damn libs just don't know how to get right to the point and grab 'em by the p*****, right Monkey?
By the way, I'm a "damn lib." Not saying I'm a DNC fan, but at the end of the day I believe we have to fight for the middle class, the working class...or admit you have no class. This would be in contrast to the Ayn Rand following Neo-Libertarian Republicans who believe in the VooDoo economics of trickle down.

By the way, I'm a "damn lib." Not saying I'm a DNC fan, but at the end of the day I believe we have to fight for the middle class, the working class...or admit you have no class.

I'd just be happy if everything didn't turn into a political posturing post on this forum.

It's rarely a discussion, just people talking at each other.. which turns boring.

Last edited:
I mean, but you do

I'd just be happy if everything didn't turn into a political posturing post on this forum.

It's rarely a discussion, just people talking at each other.. which turns boring.

True that. Its rare that I see a political discussion that actually discusses solutions to problems vs trying to play the blame game.

That being said...it's all their fault (whoever "their" is). ;-)

By the way, I'm a "damn lib." Not saying I'm a DNC fan, but at the end of the day I believe we have to fight for the middle class, the working class...or admit you have no class. This would be in contrast to the Ayn Rand following Neo-Libertarian Republicans who believe in the VooDoo economics of trickle down.
You missed his joke. He was being sarcastic and taking a shot at his all time favorite President. :laugh:

Yep, but they only have Trump saying it. There are videos of Creepy Joe groping a 12 year old girl. She pushes his hand off of her breast. Creepy!!! :confused:

Suddenly benneaf is looking like a good choice. Ethical, honest, straight shooter outta Tennessee.

You missed his joke. He was being sarcastic and taking a shot at his all time favorite President. :laugh:

I wasn't taking a shot at any President...and I am a progressive. I am in favor of Medicare4All (at least a version in which I can still sell supplements). I believe in climate change and understand we need to be leading that fight instead of sitting on the sideline. I understand how unfair our judicial system is to people of color. Mandatory sentencing and long time prejudicial policies still impact those communities disproportionately. I know the middle and working class haven't had real raises in 35 to 40 years. Pensions are largely gone, the middle and working class rarely contribute to 401K's or IRA's and healthcare cost take up a disproportionate amount of their income. I know the top 1% own a disproportionate amount of the wealth in America and that is a problem. I know gun violence is related to guns and that our gun culture has gone awry. I'm not in favor of confiscation, but there are things we can do to change our gun culture and emphasize respect and responsibility and that guns are not the way to solve your problems.

Maybe I should focus on recruiting Democrats into the profession? (now waiting to hear the sounds of heads exploding around the nation as right wing insurance agents nationwide read this....) ;-)

I wasn't taking a shot at any President...and I am a progressive. I am in favor of Medicare4All (at least a version in which I can still sell supplements). I believe in climate change and understand we need to be leading that fight instead of sitting on the sideline. I understand how unfair our judicial system is to people of color. Mandatory sentencing and long time prejudicial policies still impact those communities disproportionately. I know the middle and working class haven't had real raises in 35 to 40 years. Pensions are largely gone, the middle and working class rarely contribute to 401K's or IRA's and healthcare cost take up a disproportionate amount of their income. I know the top 1% own a disproportionate amount of the wealth in America and that is a problem. I know gun violence is related to guns and that our gun culture has gone awry. I'm not in favor of confiscation, but there are things we can do to change our gun culture and emphasize respect and responsibility and that guns are not the way to solve your problems.

Maybe I should focus on recruiting Democrats into the profession? (now waiting to hear the sounds of heads exploding around the nation as right wing insurance agents nationwide read this....) ;-)
I’m with you!!!!!!!!

You might be on to something recruiting democrats as they'll be selling to democrats. But every successful agency I've seen is led from the front and someone who if they aren't doing it now, have done it well in the past. And done it a lot. Otherwise, you'll just end up with a lot of guys like you!:err:

Back