So this Might Sound Like a Silly Question...

JustDanielle.90

What is the difference between filling out a "producer and marketer application" vs signing a "producer appointment application"

Is it just a different choice of wording or is there some significance to the different terminology?

Please help :)

Thank you!

I'm in Boca Florida - I'm guessing you're in St. Louis?

Who should I ask??

The paperwork is much simpler on the "producer marketer" apps than on the actual "appointment" apps, so I wasn't sure if it was coincidence or if the company had a more informal app. or if there's an actual difference.

hmm

I'm in Panama City Beach.

If you have any questions, you should ask the organization that has presented you these documents to fill out.

Are you looking to sign on with a marketing organization in order to sell insurance?

If you tell us who you are thinking of going with, you are likely to get some good answers.

The paperwork is much simpler on the "producer marketer" apps than on the actual "appointment" apps, so I wasn't sure if it was coincidence or if the company had a more informal app. or if there's an actual difference. hmm

If I had to guess...the "producer marketer" apps that you sign you agree to get paid by the GA and they are the writing agent of all your biz.....the second you are appointed with the company with your GA getting a over ride...

Back