So you're going on an interview? Questions to ask

The first insurance company I went to work for just had one test to determine whether they hired someone.

It went something like this...

"Let us see if you have a pulse... Yep!... You're hired!"

Sounds like a very selective office. I believe Aflac just requires that there be a body.

Great list of questions. One should always spend their time researching the company they're thinking to work for and know what questions to ask ahead of time.

Just remember that unless salary or draw involved, you need to be doing the interviewing period if they don't like that walk away. t hall

Farmers Insurance Questions

New here..... I appreciated all the professional guidance, experiences, knowledge. thank you, thank you...A respectable agent in my town contacted me (my prospective employer)... He received my resume from my old farmers buddy. In my phone conversation, he told me look up examfx.com. review the questions, pay for a background check (less than 100.00). He will reimburse me, If I decide to take this opportunity... 100% commissioned based--sell 40 insurance policies.. if I make it through 40 policies.... Questions.
How long does it take to sell 40 insurace policies?
AM i too old to start into a insurance career (54 y/o female)?
IS it normal for a candidate to pay for a background check.?
RECEIVE 2500.00 mo. stipend and capital to be an independent agent.
IS THIS NORMAL FOR INSURANCE AGENTS..
any help, comments, inputs will be very much appreciated

Last edited:
Back