Social Networking and Marketing

agentbuilder

Now when you start selling insurance you want to get your name out on the internet, we call that SEO marketing. Post on forums to introduce yourself join a social networking site agentzoo.com. Make sure the more links you have of your name the better people can find you.

Now when you start selling insurance you want to get your name out on the internet, we call that SEO marketing. Post on forums to introduce yourself join a social networking site agentzoo.com. Make sure the more links you have of your name the better people can find you.

I'm all for social networking, but I don't join sites that are covered in ads or sites that don't allow you to post a link to your website on your profile. This site does both, so I don't think I'll be joining.

To start with Ken Adams, You are posting your spam on all the forums. You have been banned on two forums already.

agentzoo is your website. WHy do you act like on all the forums that you are recommending a website that you don't run?

To start with Ken Adams, You are posting your spam on all the forums. You have been banned on two forums already.

agentzoo is your website. WHy do you act like on all the forums that you are recommending a website that you don't run?

Wow, not a good idea! You'd think someone who owns a social media site would know the "rules" when it comes to social media. Rule #1: NEVER join a social media site and self-promote yourself pretending to be someone else.

The funny thing is if you look at the about us page on the agentzoo website, it tells you that it is really made by a dating website company. That is why it looks like a dating website. Check out the featured model. LOL

"Agent zoo Smart Community Builder is based on aeDating, the most popular dating software on the internet. Since the first Dolphin version was released on May 2006, it has been modernized, supplemented, improved considerably and become an even more popular Community software than the aeDating script was.
In conformity with the" Unite People"mission, BoonEx strongly believes that Community software should be offered free of charge, since the Community unites people of different cultures, nationalities and races."

Yes we do use this software. Thanks for visiting our site. Dolphin is such a great software to use, Just like vbulletin for this forum, it is such a great software to use. I hope to keep talking to all of you. I did not mean to offend just network.

Back