Solutions for Employee Benefits and the rising costs.

Dec 30, 2018

1. Matt Weiss

Matt Weiss New Member

State:
    New York
    Hello,
    My names Matthew Weiss, President of Selectpeo, a Premiere PEO General Agency.

I have successfully helped many Insurance Agencies retain their clients and control the costs of this disastrous health insurance market. By pairing your clients with a Professional Employer Organization ( PEO ) you can save your clients roughly 40% if they are community rated and up to 20% if they are underwritten. The PEO handles all the compliance, ACA, and administration the plans. This can allow your clients to offer more robust benefit packages, while saving upwards of tens of thousands.

PEO's offer medical, dental, vision, prescription, STD, LTD, supplemental benefits, 401k and the list goes on. You can carve out products you do not want to offer, and the owner can pick and choose which products to offer.

Ontop of handling the payroll and employee benefits, they would gain access to a dedicated Human Resources team to assist will all compliance functions, and on boarding. The PEO would fight unemployment claims, provide employee manuals and be an extension of the current HR team. Then when you combine this with risk management to fight workers' comp claims that are suspicious and offering pay as you go workers' comp with no audits, you now have a sticky product with 97% retention and lifetime vested commissions when partnered with the right agency.

If your having trouble with retaining your client, reach out and see how we can help you!

2. leevena

leevena Guru

How do I learn more?

leevena, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Matt Weiss

Matt Weiss New Member

State:
    New York
    If you email me at [email protected] i can forward you some nice E-books and marketing material I have. Also if you have any questions in mind I can provide the answers.

4. myinsurebiz

myinsurebiz Guru

State:
    Hawaii
    What % of payroll do you charge for your PEO services?

5. Matt Weiss

Matt Weiss New Member

State:
    New York
    I am a General Agency. Most my peos charge between 1% - 3%.

6. rcduggan

rcduggan Super Genius

State:
    California
    when you think of PEO

.................just say NO