Some good life insurance related or Motivational CDs

TomZack

Super Genius
I am in the car driving a lot. Can anyone recommend a good audio book or CD to listen to as I am out and about?

Anything related to selling Life Insurance, annuity, retirement planning, or self help and/or motivational for our industry?

I am a reader and lifelong learner. There is always something new or to hear again to help oneself along this interesting but competitive path.

Anything that has helped you in a specific way?

Even just creative/fundamental ways to market, present and sell in the life industry are fine.

anyone?

I am in the car driving a lot. Can anyone recommend a good audio book or CD to listen to as I am out and about?

Anything related to selling Life Insurance, annuity, retirement planning, or self help and/or motivational for our industry?

I am a reader and lifelong learner. There is always something new or to hear again to help oneself along this interesting but competitive path.

Anything that has helped you in a specific way?

Even just creative/fundamental ways to market, present and sell in the life industry are fine.

anyone?

I've got LOTS on my YouTube channel - a couple even by me personally. Ben Feldman, John Savage, Brian Tracy, Earl Nightingale, Wayne Cotton, Van Mueller (some GREAT stuff with Van), Glenn Mattson of Sandler Training, some other MDRT recordings, etc. You can download YouTube videos using www.clipgrab.org and find a file converter from mp4 to mp3 to load to your phone.

David H. Kinder, ChFC

Thanks Stibroker!
I have Jeff's book and am re-reading it regularly. I haven't made the jump to online and strictly phone sales yet.....but I am looking at it. Slightly different target market than where I am now

Ditto DHK! Im a not a big techie, but I will try and make the conversions as you have explained.

I'm still backward (dumb) enough to buy cds/dvds, books and audio books. But I will give it a try. Thank you for the suggestions!

For the record, I never recorded an audio book. That link is spam. I clicked on the link below the video and if you click download, I'm pretty sure you'll get some sort of malware. I reported it.

If you have iTunes or Stitcher app on your phone, you can listen to The Modern Life Insurance Selling Podcast or any of the other podcasts that some agents on this forum record.

Hi TomZak,

What exact insurance industry are you interested in? You may join in and register to Advisen webinars that are designed to educate professionals about hot topics & issues facing various insurance industries.

Here's the link, Webinars - Advisen Ltd.

Hope this helps!

Hello Jay,
Thanks. I checked the link/site you provided. It's mostly P&C and other.
As stated in OP, I am interested in life, annuities, retirement planning and along those lines.

But thank you for sharing!
T

Back