Some Really Bright

pahealthquotes

Guru
1000 Post Club
and dynamic insurance agents/brokers on this forum. I dont understand the constant putting down. I thought this forum is about sharing ideas and encouraging one another so we can all prosper. Guess I was wrong

PAHealthquotes - I've come to realize this board is a boy's club, owned by a few with over 1000 posts, who get off on proving everyone else is wrong or not worthy. Others, have to post on every topic, and have nothing of value to add. We are all in a tough spot, and need to stop turning against each other. Otherwise, we all fail and become democrats.

PAHealthquotes - I've come to realize this board is a boy's club, owned by a few with over 1000 posts, who get off on proving everyone else is wrong or not worthy. Others, have to post on every topic, and have nothing of value to add. We are all in a tough spot, and need to stop turning against each other. Otherwise, we all fail and become democrats.

hmm I was thinking the same thing:mad:

Happy Thanksgiving to you

Joe

I actually didn't know what to think of Rick until I talked to him a couple of times. He is actually not a bad guy IMO although he kinda plays one on the forum, again IMO. He is just different and I guess people either like the guy or don't. After talking to him on the phone, I think he is pretty darn funny. I'll just say he has a very unique way of getting his point across.

Now back to your regular scheduled program and Rick I'm not trying to make you look like you are not such a bad guy just telling it like I see it. It's what makes you unique. ;)

I actually didn't know what to think of Rick until I talked to him a couple of times. He is actually not a bad guy

Yougotmymoney accused me of outing Rick a few days ago, now you.

Rick is going to have to find a new forum if this keeps up.

Yagents, this is a tough club to break in to. I was crucified on the old forum when I first showed up. Some of the folks who were casting stones then eventually figured out how insurance really works and now when they speak others listen.

PAHealthquotes - I've come to realize this board is a boy's club, owned by a few with over 1000 posts, who get off on proving everyone else is wrong or not worthy.

Good analysis.

It has been my experience that most of those who are the most insulting also have a great deal of knowledge and while they are often abusive (witness a couple of them in this thread) to their credit they DO share what they know.

If you ask a question you will get an answer, and perhaps a bit of "attitude." Just dismiss it.

If you simply don't disagree with these guys you will stay pretty much out of their gun-sights (this is a very gun-oriented group) and you will enjoy your participation in the venue a lot more than if you challenge them... even if you are "right" and they are "wrong."

The one thing you will rarely hear here is "Your point is well made, but I respectfully disagree." It's usually more like "You're an #$%^&*"

This forum is just like the outside world. There are lots of good people and a fair number of jerks. As long as you understand that, you will get a lot out of this collection of agents.

Al

Good analysis.

It has been my experience that most of those who are the most insulting also have a great deal of knowledge and while they are often abusive (witness a couple of them in this thread) to their credit they DO share what they know.

If you ask a question you will get an answer, and perhaps a bit of "attitude." Just dismiss it.

If you simply don't disagree with these guys you will stay pretty much out of their gun-sights (this is a very gun-oriented group) and you will enjoy your participation in the venue a lot more than if you challenge them... even if you are "right" and they are "wrong."

The one thing you will rarely hear here is "Your point is well made, but I respectfully disagree." It's usually more like "You're an #$%^&*"

This forum is just like the outside world. There are lots of good people and a fair number of jerks. As long as you understand that, you will get a lot out of this collection of agents.

Al

I tend to disagree alot.. most turn right, I turn left. I do see some really sharp people here. How successful are they running thier insurance business? Hmm makes me wonder. I'm pissed I wasnt in this field many years ago. I can see why you dont post much anymore.

Best Wishes

Joe

We are all type A personalities, that's why we're in this business, and on this forum. I'll look forward to channeling all of this energy to figure out a way to survive in this business. I'll go into each thread with thicker skin.

Back