Something I found “ironic”

This can apply to almost any industry out there. If people should know better, blame the people.

There's about a million people out there doing stupid Youtube videos and making a fortune. I personally think they're valueless idiots, however many have well over 100,000 followers willing to hang on their every word. In response YT pays them for running ads where the traffic is. On their channels.

The market dictates whether we think it has value or not. And BTW I know quite a few people who loved the service you're talking about and actually are making money from it. I wouldn't do it, and of course neither would you, but like it or not it's providing an ROI for people.

I appreciate where you’re coming from. Personally, I don’t think it would fit in my ethical wheelhouse. I think it’s sketchy.

People can get ROI all day long, that doesn’t mean that it isn’t sketchy. They aren’t mutually exclusive.

I don't do Teli leads at this point I wouldn't do service

But If I remember correctly they are supposed to train and everything, If I were to do teli leads I don't think it is that bad a deal. I did training in India with an energy company I worked for years ago It was not fun and I don't have the patients.

Unless services promised are not provided Then I would agree with you

They need to train and weed out the bad teli's for it to be worth it but if they do a good job its worth it

Personally, I won't know because I prefer internet leads

They select 1 telemarketer, “train them” and you can request a second if it doesn't work out.

Bevo is right. If the purchaser finds value, great.

Personally, i think it’s sketchy.

I appreciate where you’re coming from. Personally, I don’t think it would fit in my ethical wheelhouse. I think it’s sketchy.

People can get ROI all day long, that doesn’t mean that it isn’t sketchy. They aren’t mutually exclusive.

It's only sketchy if they don't do what's promised

Think about it If I spent 5K to get 5 teli's and the cost me $2500 per month plus lists and such what is that $500 per month at most

And I got at least 15 deals a month that's not a bad deal

From what I understand fro people who do teli's those numbers are low

as good if not better then most marketing If you are good with Teli's Not my thing though

It's only sketchy if they don't do what's promised

Think about it If I spent 5K to get 5 teli's and the cost me $2500 per month plus lists and such what is that $500 per month at most

And I got at least 15 deals a month that's not a bad deal

I appreciate where you’re coming from and can see your perspective, even if I don’t necessarily agree.

I appreciate where you’re coming from and can see your perspective, even if I don’t necessarily agree.

Listen I could be wrong maybe they don't provide the quality claimed If then it would in fact be sketchy

I won't ever know because I don't do teli's

I'm just going on what's on the service

Now I have been doing this for some time now and have bought leads from many providers and I have learned 1K in marketing is not a big investment and some investments will not work at all

Back when Drummer Boy was actively recruiting and pitching his system he would talk smack about my posts where I said the way I ran my business could not be duplicated.

I wasn't recruiting, or training then. Not doing it now either.

I still believe the way I handle prospects is something few can or will do. Not saying my way is best, or that there are not other ways to handle your business.

There are a lot of guys and gals on here that do things I can't or won't do. They are running their business in a way that is comfortable and profitable for them.

If we were all the same the world would be pretty boring.

Also, no one would have an edge.

What I do works for me but I am also continuously refining and tweaking to see if I can get a bit more juice out of it.

Listen I could be wrong maybe they don't provide the quality claimed If then it would in fact be sketchy

I won't ever know because I don't do teli's

I'm just going on what's on the service

Now I have been doing this for some time now and have bought leads from many providers and I have learned 1K in marketing is not a big investment and some investments will not work at all

I’m not arguing any of those points.

I do think paying someone 1k for something you can easily do yourself is a waste of money.

That being said Bevo is right. If someone wants to pay that much, that’s on them. I personally believe it’s a ludicrous amount of money, but that’s me.

That being said, if people are happy with the service, good on them. I don’t call it a scam, because it isn’t.

I would feel uncomfortable doing it.

I’m not arguing any of those points.

I do think paying someone 1k for something you can easily do yourself is a waste of money.

That being said Bevo is right. If someone wants to pay that much, that’s on them. I personally believe it’s a ludicrous amount of money, but that’s me.

That being said, if people are happy with the service, good on them.

Now keep in mind this is not an endorsement or critique of the person

I do know some here have legitimate grips with the person I respect that as well

My comments were on the Idea only not the person

Now keep in mind this is not an endorsement or critique of the person

I do know some here have legitimate grips with the person I respect that as well

My comments were on the Idea only not the person

I totally dig. I don’t know him.

My initial eye roll was about complaining about overseas customer service, then training people to use overseas TM’s.

I agree with Bob though. Everyone has their own approach and goals with this business. If people gain value from the service or advice, great.

I totally dig. I don’t know him.

My initial eye roll was about complaining about overseas customer service, then training people to use overseas TM’s.

I agree with Bob though. Everyone has their own approach and goals with this business. If people gain value from the service or advice, great.

I agree about over sea's but many people buy them and say they do well, Guy on here sells them think between $8 and 12 a lead,

The only TM's I liked were done by leadz Hub because they used Americans, $25 per lead though ( they don't do it anymore)

However huge quality difference, I was less experienced when I used leadz hub as well

I would love to see how I could do with those leads now, However, I have not found a place that is reputable with American Teli's since

Back