Something I found “ironic”

I agree about over sea's but many people buy them and say they do well, Guy on here sells them think between $8 and 12 a lead,

The only TM's I liked were done by leadz Hub because they used Americans, $25 per lead though ( they don't do it anymore)

However huge quality difference, I was less experienced when I used leadz hub as well

I would love to see how I could do with those leads now, However, I have not found a place that is reputable with American Teli's since
Lead Heroes has a Phillipine based operation...has an office for them. Seems like Thad used Filipinos too.

IEveryone has their own approach and goals with this business. If people gain value from the service or advice, great.

I agree with this. If its valuable, who cares what the price is....As a company, or as a service/product PROVIDER you should be able to tell your client that they are paying x amount of dollars to receive approx. x amount in return within a reasonable time frame. You can't expect someone who pays $10,000 for a wordpress lead gen webPAGE to be able to recoup their investment in a timely manner. It's going to take a really long time. Now if I were to sell that person a lead gen webpage for say $300-$500, that's more than reasonable even if some of us know that it's a simple task. Just because it's simple for us doesn't mean its simple for them. We've taken the time to learn how to do it, we've done it a number of times to hone our craft....I don't believe the market has complete control of the cost of an item or service because we have to tailor that item/product/service to appeal to the client otherwise it's never going to sustain.

Lead Heroes has a Phillipine based operation...has an office for them. Seems like Thad did too.

I know I have tried few times, Not good with the over sea;s though, I do know a few that do really well with him and do say in my personal dealings he is a stand-up guy But just didn't work for me

I do think he is like thad and lot do well with that method, But those type of leads are about getting as many as possible for as low a cost which works for some that really can work that interruption marketing

I appreciate sharing your personal experience.

I don’t know dude, so it may come off as I’m bashing him. I’m not. I apologize if that’s how it comes across.

My commentary was really about the ironic aspect I’ve already mentioned.

I appreciate sharing your personal experience.

I don’t know dude, so it may come off as I’m bashing him. I’m not. I apologize if that’s how it comes across.

My commentary was really about the ironic aspect I’ve already mentioned.

No not at all, I just put the disclaimer to state I am not making an opinion on the person because there are some here some I am friendly with that have a legitimate issue with him

and I am just saying My comments are based on the Idea it is not indef of the person

I do think paying someone 1k for something you can easily do yourself is a waste of money.

That being said Bevo is right. If someone wants to pay that much, that’s on them. I personally believe it’s a ludicrous amount of money, but that’s me.

This is kind of my point. "Easily do yourself" is a massively relative term. Not to beat this topic up, but for people paying him, it's not easy. For them.

Case in point, a guy here in town makes wooden sports plaques for college and pro teams and sells them at the local markets. He gets the print off the internet, carves it into wood, then hand paints them. Probably $4 in materials.Then he charges ME $50 each because my Son absolutely loves them and collects them. I think we have 8 and he has at least 10 more teams he wants. My brother thinks i'm a fool for paying him $50 for something I can "easily do myself". I could do it, I just don't WANT to do it. So I pay him, because of the value he brings to my Son's happiness and ultimately mine.

Whether our opinions agree or not on something's legitimacy matters not. Ever. Only the market. And if it stops providing value to people, they'll stop buying it. The market takes care of itself.

BTW, you mentioned you don't know him. I do, quite well. He asked me about my opinion of using overseas workers to provide value to insurance agents prior to even starting this idea. I told him I didn't know of any off the top of my head, but he went ahead and took action and found a "need" in the market and created a business from it. It doesn't matter if WE need it, other people do. The fact is, yes people could do it. The problem is, most people WON'T. Enter his service where he charges them. That's a winning ticket in my book. He can charge whatever he likes. If people are paying it and they think it's valuable, game on.

Like Chris or not, he takes action. He tries things and finds if they're successful or not and doesn't quit. I know people's opinions of him and respect them. And I might not agree with everything he says and does and I'm sure he doesn't with me. But if we're to look for the wisdom here, by far the #1 killer of all success in small business is FEAR. Fear of trying things and fear of risk. I get emails weekly from guys who've been contacting me for years, still asking the same damn questions but failing to ever act.

So, there's a great lesson here.

Like Chris or not, he takes action. He tries things and finds if they're successful or not and doesn't quit. I know people's opinions of him and respect them. And I might not agree with everything he says and does and I'm sure he doesn't with me. But if we're to look for the wisdom here, by far the #1 killer of all success in small business is FEAR. Fear of trying things and fear of risk. I get emails weekly from guys who've been contacting me for years, still asking the same damn questions but failing to ever act.

So, there's a great lesson here.

I think there’s some misunderstanding in what I’m saying. I’ll attempt to clarify and then kind of put this to bed.

The market value was never in question. There’s a market for Meth too..

Not to equate the two, simply saying that the market isn’t a sole determining factor if I think it’s questionable or not.

That being said, I think I softened my stance a bit. I agree that if someone finds value in it, great.

I do think that some people think it’s be a silver bullet, and at least he’s making people have activity. However, my personal opinion doesn’t change just because the market is there. If I think it’s a bit shady, that doesn’t mean other people don’t find value.

I do agree that I was taking it a bit from my perspective and had to re-evaluate based on what others may need.

Again, I’m not saying Chris is a bad guy. I don’t know him.

I’m not arguing any of those points.

I do think paying someone 1k for something you can easily do yourself is a waste of money.

That being said Bevo is right. If someone wants to pay that much, that’s on them. I personally believe it’s a ludicrous amount of money, but that’s me.

That being said, if people are happy with the service, good on them. I don’t call it a scam, because it isn’t.

I would feel uncomfortable doing it.

From these posts it seems to me thst you have an odd idea of how the free market system works. As long as people aren’t forced to buy something and are doing it of their own free will it doesn’t matter if they charge any amount they want to it’s a fair price if there are willing buyers that want to pay it.

If you guys are talking about Chris Westfall I’ve had a lot of agents tell me that he has helped them make a lot of money selling Medicare supplements and shorten their learning curve tremendously.

From memory the only people I really heard complain about him are his competitors. Am I missing something?

From these posts it seems to me thst you have an odd idea of how the free market system works. As long as people aren’t forced to buy something and are doing it of their own free will it doesn’t matter if they charge any amount they want to it’s a fair price if there are willing buyers that want to pay it.

If you guys are talking about Chris Westfall I’ve had a lot of agents tell me that he has helped them make a lot of money selling Medicare supplements and shorten their learning curve tremendously.

From memory the only people I really heard complain about him are his competitors. Am I missing something?

I’ve already clarified my stance.

Last edited:
Back