Sons of Norway commission levels

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone know what contracts are available for the underwritten FE, based on production? I know 90% is street, but I can't reach anyone at the home office to get details on what IMO levels they offer. Anyone know?

Anyone know what contracts are available for the underwritten FE, based on production? I know 90% is street, but I can't reach anyone at the home office to get details on what IMO levels they offer. Anyone know?
Here's the FMO I went through. He could probably answer your questions. I hear the Home Office only has one employee, so they're really slow. :yes:

Kace Vang RFC, CFEI, CFLA
President and CEO
NexVision Financial Group, Inc.
445 North Etna Street # 62
St. Paul, MN 55106

Phone: 651-387-8077
Fax: 651-347-6068
www.NexVisionFinancialGroup.com

I finally received my contracting packet. However, the rates are so cheap honestly it is making me a little leery

Don't think just because they have the lowest rates for SIWL that they will be your primary carrier. Every case that I have written has been scrutinized heavily. Have to detail in length why the applicant takes a drug, why they went to the doctor or why they get out of bed in the morning. I have e-mailed the underwriter with questions about multiple cases and been told because you can't APS a SIWL they didn't qualify, apply for FU. SIWL is under $50,000 face and FU is $50,001+. Very few of my leads could afford FU. Only the healthy who takes no questionable meds are going to qualify for SIWL.

They are giving 125% for every SIWL case submitted in August. If they can do it then they can do it all of the time.

Back