Sotolol

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
New case, wrote up a plan G aetna this morning, then she calls me back and forgot to tell me she also takes SOTOLOL for stents and afib 2 years ago. If I remember correct that’s a decline with aetna...she’s on 2 hbp and one HC Both Minor, also on Eloquis but aetna has no issues with that one.

Currently at 197$ plan f Cigna in Kansas. Any options ?

Aetna won't take Eloquis for Afib, They don't take afib at all unless it was corrected over 2 years ago which almost never happens

I know medico is good with afib if stable for 2 years.

I believe Bankers level 2 maybe, Also Unified life when I spoke with them said they would take it though I never used them

Almost any heart condition with any carrier will get a decline or significant rate up which negates premium savings.

Aetna said ok except for the Sotolol..sucks

They have declined me for blood thinner, I had been told previously they would take Afib if stable for 2 years but declined it, I called they said they do not take blood thinners unless It is for something other then Afib Like a blood clot in leg.

I have also had a decline from them a while back forget what the med was but They said they would approve if I got a letter from doc stating it was not for the more serious reason for taking med and that is was for what client said After I got the letter they still declined

I have had a few experiences with Aetna saying one thing and doing another with underwriting

New case, wrote up a plan G aetna this morning, then she calls me back and forgot to tell me she also takes SOTOLOL for stents and afib 2 years ago. If I remember correct that’s a decline with aetna...she’s on 2 hbp and one HC Both Minor, also on Eloquis but aetna has no issues with that one.

Currently at 197$ plan f Cigna in Kansas. Any options ?
Bankers Fidelity(Standard rate), Everest and Liberty Bankers should all work as long as the meds haven't changed in the past 2 years. :yes:

she saving only $23 so not much of a diff..but told her she can use those savings for her rx plan..also plan rate increase history of f vs g she will win in the long run

Back