South FLA Agent Needed [Free Auto Insurance Leads]

mvaldes5

Hi folks...admin please remove if not the right discussion board or not acceptable.

If there are any South FLA agents in this forum I would love to hand over some FREE exclusive auto insurance leads. I recently completed an advanced marketing course to generate leads and I have more leads than can be handled now.

I would love to get an agent with experience to handle about 8-15 leads. All I ask for is in return if you could provide me with a testimonial regarding your experience. These leads are 100% FREE and I don't expect any exchange of money...as mentioned, just a testimonial for my class.

If interested please message me.

TIA

Todd there is nothing shady about this. If you don’t feel the leads are quality or up to par then no review is given. There was never any mention of lying.

You should rewrite your post. You said give a review about your class. Yet you say you’ll give free leads. Makes no sense. So you conduct a free class that teaches agents how to generate leads? Sounds like the Facebook marketing gurus that are popping up everywhere.

Why don’t you stop worrying about what I’m doing and go make some money!?!

If the offer doesn’t appeal to you then move on.

Back