South Florida Call Center Info Please

Greenweech

Hello , many years of selling life insurance in another area of United States
Wife recently accepted a job in Miami

My book of biz is far away and I considered looking to work for someone until I get established
In area

Mostly all I see for ads is seeking health insurance for a call center

These must be off exchange and I heard some stories about them

Anyone work at these ?
Know someone who does ?
Previously worked ?

Any info is greatly welcomed

Thank you very much

I've worked at a few of these before. The ones I've worked at sold on and off exchange but pushed short term plans with ancillary's since those make more money. Everyone knows each other for the most part. The key is finding the room that fits you. Schedule, Leads, environment etc. If your looking to work at one temporarily beware of signing over your appointments. You probably will not get released regardless of what happens. Just beware, you can make fast money obviously but the headaches may not be worth it.

I will take your advice and find these things out before I make a move
( release , schedule )
Did you go the Indy route after that ?
About to go start meeting with several

Thanks

Is the office in Fort Meyers? If so then it may be TZ insurance. Their not a bad company but push mostly FE products. The good news is you don't have to worry about leads or any other of that crap. The bad news is that they are more interested in putting a warm body in a seat at times, their not that interested in promoting agents, providing training or other things. You will top out at $17 an hour plus whatever bonus you make. Good agents normally stay for about 2 or 3 years for the reasons I stated. Bad agents are normally out the door in less than 1.

http://www.tzinsurance.com/

Last edited:
Back