South Florida - Hiring - Experienced Agents

TheKoenigGroup

Super Genius
100+ Post Club

Why Us?

24 Seat Call Center w/Flat Screen Monitors, Best Technology, Breakroom, Fridge, Sink, etc

We Have Capital - Not Going Anywhere

We have (5) 8-10 SEAT Call Centers Overseas - Dialing All Day

Management & Opportunities (Need Manager in 3 Months)

$5k FOR YOU Contests - INQUIRE FOR DETAILS

Fridays - Casual and We Buy Lunch

We are page one of Google for multiple keywords, therefore, we generate a good portion of our own leads. Stop hearing "Your the 12th person that called me in the last 4 minutes".

Pay Scale: Bi-Weekly

First 90 Days 1099 Straight Commission

After 90 Days Your Option Salary + Commission or Straight Commission

1st Deal - $100.00
Each Additional Deal - $125.00*

$25.00 Increase applies additional deals submitted same day.

I.E 1 Deal a Day = $100.00
2 Deals in One Day = $225.00
3 Deals in One Day = $350.00

CHARGEBACKS: First 30 Days - 100%
31-60 Days - 50%

Interested?

Contact Jason Hawkins: (954) 547-8992

I'm not trying to s%^% on your offer, but let me offer my critique.

I understand with the way commission advances are, that it's maybe not financially feasible to offer a $500 weekly draw like most call centers used to do, but I don't see how you are going to be able to find anyone decent to work for you.

If your start off commission only for the first 3 months, and the reps only get paid every 2 weeks....well I don't see it happening.

If indy agents live paycheck to paycheck, then call center reps live day to day.

Unless you offer some easily obtainable daily cash spiffs, good luck finding anyone to stay.

I'm not trying to s%^% on your offer, but let me offer my critique.

I understand with the way commission advances are, that it's maybe not financially feasible to offer a $500 weekly draw like most call centers used to do, but I don't see how you are going to be able to find anyone decent to work for you.

If your start off commission only for the first 3 months, and the reps only get paid every 2 weeks....well I don't see it happening.

If indy agents live paycheck to paycheck, then call center reps live day to day.

Unless you offer some easily obtainable daily cash spiffs, good luck finding anyone to stay.

It also seems that if you supply the place to work - schedule hours that you shouldn't be paying by 1099.

I know sales organizations get away with compensating outside salespeople that way - but this is different.

Good luck though - not really a bad deal for someone eager to jump right in.

Not exactly true, you can be 1099 but cannot be required to do anything, don't have to show up to work, meetings, etc. because you're an independent contractor.

That's probably why there are no work hours listed in the offer.

It also seems that if you supply the place to work - schedule hours that you shouldn't be paying by 1099.

Not exactly true, you can be 1099 but cannot be required to do anything, don't have to show up to work, meetings, etc. because you're an independent contractor.

That's probably why there are no work hours listed in the offer.

Not to cut on this operation, because until you actually see something work you can't tell if it's broken...but at least you DO have something new to list on your resume. Since i am hiring a new marketer this week, trust me when I say this can't be discounted. I even had a guy who sent me one that listed a 2 day job where they parted due to a "difference in philosophies" lol. So, pad the resume where you can.

Latest posts

Back