Special Webinar Tomorrow: New Prospect Zone Live Tranfers!

Yes, very objective.

430 apps a month...you're like a one-man eHealth.com...

Well, to be honest, times aren't as good anymore. I only wrote 421 last month.

I'd buy more leads, but I only close 1 out of 3, and they won't give me credit for the ones that I sell but don't get at least $500 a month premium on. I was told they credit anything!

I need to find a new lead source.

Dan

I love PZ Select Leads... I am closing 1 out of 3 and I'm now a millionaire. I simply buy 300 leads per week and write 100 policies weekly... The best part is, they are all approved and I never have any issues with underwriting! PZ leads have changed my life.

They also accept returns on the other 2 of 3 you do not sell.

Your net cost is virtually zero.

Josh you are a super star - good job.

I love PZ Select Leads... I am closing 1 out of 3 and I'm now a millionaire. I simply buy 300 leads per week and write 100 policies weekly... The best part is, they are all approved and I never have any issues with underwriting! PZ leads have changed my life.

When I count to and snap my fingers, you will wake up and realize the truth... which is... You have a great imagination.
:)

I am currently sampling PZ live transfer leads. Decent ROI, but it could be better. I've lost several leads because I didn't receive spouse and kids census data, current insurance info, and health history info. The client entered this info online, and then was frustrated that they had to relay it to me again. PZ says that their IT is working on this, but it's been 10 days and counting now...

I guess my Question is, are these live transfer leads exclusive? what i mean is are they marketed solely for the purpose of live transfer leads that go directly to the agent, or is it the same marketing that they use for the shared lead.? i understand that you are a premium for the service of someone already contacting that person .it is a time saver..the problem that i have is that i believe a lead company should be unbiased, seems to me that they would have an opportunity to cherry pick the leads. would they be considered one of the agents that they sell their leads 4 or 5 times to on a shared lead? if they cant contact the person does it go to the shared leads. i just feel like the agents who are getting the shared leads would just be getting leftovers and that they created a demand for their live transfer leads. i have used shared leads before, and i was always credited for leads that i could not contact. the price is almost 30 bucks a lead? wow

Price is not the issue, the overall cost and return is the issue.

Personally, I'd rather pick up the phone and close at a much higher ratio, than smile and dial longer hours for equal or less sales.

Time is our most valuable asset. $30 is nothing.

I guess my Question is, are these live transfer leads exclusive? what i mean is are they marketed solely for the purpose of live transfer leads that go directly to the agent, or is it the same marketing that they use for the shared lead.? i understand that you are a premium for the service of someone already contacting that person .it is a time saver..the problem that i have is that i believe a lead company should be unbiased, seems to me that they would have an opportunity to cherry pick the leads. would they be considered one of the agents that they sell their leads 4 or 5 times to on a shared lead? if they cant contact the person does it go to the shared leads. i just feel like the agents who are getting the shared leads would just be getting leftovers and that they created a demand for their live transfer leads. i have used shared leads before, and i was always credited for leads that i could not contact. the price is almost 30 bucks a lead? wow

Price is not the issue, the overall cost and return is the issue.

Personally, I'd rather pick up the phone and close at a much higher ratio, than smile and dial longer hours for equal or less sales.

Time is our most valuable asset. $30 is nothing.

True Rob, but $30 bucks is $30 bucks, which that and a smile will buy you a movie ticket these days!

Anyone else having good returns on PZ?

Back