Specific questions about Brian Kay's College Funding Program.

qt3dot14

I would like to communicate with someone who is, or has been, a member of Brian Kay's college funding program.

I have a few specific questions I would like to ask you. I'm not posting the specific questions here right now as I first just want to find someone who has actually been in Mr. Kay's group (or who is currently in his group).

If you are not, or have not, been involved with his program, then you cannot answer my questions.

If you have been involved please post here and I will then post my specific questions.

Please note, I am not looking to be "sold" on the value or benefits of the program. Also, I'm not looking for any comments bashing the program either.

I just need some technical information about the program that I believe I can apply to some of my clients who are outside the scope of the college funding arena.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ok, here's an answer. I looked into his program many years ago. I asked his office to provide me with 5 names and their contact information of other agents who had enrolled in the program with their permission of course. They refused. Case closed.

Again, nothing to do with the question I need answered.

My question has nothing to do with the validity of the program nor a personal opinion of the program.

I need information about one of the insurance products utilized in the program.

If you have not been a member of that program you can not provide me the information I need.

Please be respectful of my specific inquiry.

Well why don't you ask about the specific product you want info on. Most college planning marketing pitches use IUL funded for max accumulation value while keeping the death benefit just above the IRS requirements so that you can take loans tax free in the future to fund the tuition for the child.

10360691_10152844581764010_9034029736571038197_n.png

Back