Sponsoring a School's PTO

I have the opportunity the sponsor the PtO of my daughters school and I'm wondering if it's a worthwhile investment. Is it something anyone's had some success from? It includes several shout outs from social media, booth opportunities at multiple school events, and a large bannner posted next to the school car rider line.

I'm fairly new in the business...focusing mostly on life insurance. Any suggestions on what to put on the banner? I would love to hear if anyone's had any success with this. Thank you for your inputs.

My second month ever selling life insurance I did a table at a health fair my kids school was having. I remember it because when it was all said and done I wrote two life policies and an annuity from a parent I met there. I earned almost $3k in commission because of that one event.

I hope that helps.

I have the opportunity the sponsor the PtO of my daughters school and I'm wondering if it's a worthwhile investment. Is it something anyone's had some success from? It includes several shout outs from social media, booth opportunities at multiple school events, and a large bannner posted next to the school car rider line.

I'm fairly new in the business...focusing mostly on life insurance. Any suggestions on what to put on the banner? I would love to hear if anyone's had any success with this. Thank you for your inputs.

Even if you do not receive any direct sales out of it, the positive exposure is worth a great deal. I always supported my kids' PTO even when I wasn't in business. The fact it is tax deductible will help offset the cost.

Even if you do not receive any direct sales out of it, the positive exposure is worth a great deal. I always supported my kids' PTO even when I wasn't in business. The fact it is tax deductible will help offset the cost.

That's kind of what I figure. Thanks for the replies

Now to figure out what I want to put on the banner

Back