Sr. Life DRAMATICALLY Increases Commission %'s!

theinsuranceman

Guru
1000 Post Club
Just about everyone up here knows that Sr. Life's Super-Preferred rates are about the lowest in the country for final expense plans. And everyone up here has always questioned why the commission %'s were so much lower for this product, which in turn would discourage agents from writing this plan if the proposed insured qualifies. NOW THERE IS GREAT NEWS!

SL has raised 1st year commissions on the following plans:

_Super-Preferred...commissions raised 34.5 points! And now pays life time renewals!
_Preferred...commissions raised 12.5 points!

Now the highest commissions they pay goes to Super-Preferred and to Preferred!

_Guarantee Issue...commissions raised 2.5 points! And now pays lifetime renewals! (ages 0-85!)

So for the brokers who are always hunting for the cheapest rates for their healthier customers you can now write this Super-Preferred plan and get the highest commissions! I'm not suggesting you roll business to the Super-Preferred plan so you can get a new advance. But you can use this Super-Preferred plan for your new business. And of course, a GI product with ZERO health questions for ages 0-85 is nice to have in your bag also.

If anyone would like more details or contracting info please call me.
Greg...252-292-3350.

Just about everyone up here knows that Sr. Life's Super-Preferred rates are about the lowest in the country for final expense plans. And everyone up here has always questioned why the commission %'s were so much lower for this product, which in turn would discourage agents from writing this plan if the proposed insured qualifies. NOW THERE IS GREAT NEWS!

SL has raised 1st year commissions on the following plans:

_Super-Preferred...commissions raised 34.5 points! And now pays life time renewals!
_Preferred...commissions raised 12.5 points!

Now the highest commissions they pay goes to Super-Preferred and to Preferred!

_Guarantee Issue...commissions raised 2.5 points! And now pays lifetime renewals! (ages 0-85!)

So for the brokers who are always hunting for the cheapest rates for their healthier customers you can now write this Super-Preferred plan and get the highest commissions! I'm not suggesting you roll business to the Super-Preferred plan so you can get a new advance. But you can use this Super-Preferred plan for your new business. And of course, a GI product with ZERO health questions for ages 0-85 is nice to have in your bag also.

If anyone would like more details or contracting info please call me.
Greg...252-292-3350.

Just realized that maybe this should be in the "offers section". I'm pretty sure that the thick skinned FE champions are not offended by this, but "I'm sorry" just in case you are offended.

Good to hear Greg! AGain, I'm assuming the examples you provided are only if client elects Legacy Assurance. And if they don't the compensation is about 20 points lower, and NO renewals.

Is that correct?

Who actually qualifies for super preferred? It’s one thing to have the cheapest rate and pay 300% comp but if you can’t write its useless.

Back