SR22/ DUI/ Bankruptcy

lukifer

Expert
Alabama
I know this gets hammered around from time to time, but anyone have any decent resources on getting leads that qualify as non-standard/SR22?

Call lists... databases... anything that can produce this info?

Go call on all the State Farm agents you know. All the captives that can't do it get people all day long looking for insurance.

Most of these State Farm and Allstate offices have opened a separate, non standard office usually manned by their spouse or someone else. I've seen tons of agents do this so they don't have to give anything up.

For those who don't have the above scenario, they typically have a "guy" they send these to. If you happen to find an Allstate, SF, etc office who doesn't already have an arrangement, you found a gold mine. Bring them pizza.

Most of these State Farm and Allstate offices have opened a separate, non standard office usually manned by their spouse or someone else. I've seen tons of agents do this so they don't have to give anything up.

For those who don't have the above scenario, they typically have a "guy" they send these to. If you happen to find an Allstate, SF, etc office who doesn't already have an arrangement, you found a gold mine. Bring them pizza.

There are lots that don't. More than enough to build a non-standard agency off of. I have a friend in town who does this. Obviously they aren't his only source, but they are a major one. His wife is a producer in a commercial agency. So he doesn't refer them the preferred clients.

What he does do, is once they have cleaned up and become preferred business, he sends them back to the agency they originally came from. It keeps the referrals flowing.

Back