SRC Leads

I have used SRC Leads life insurance leads before and i was very happy with their leads, they were fresh, and the people remembered filling out a survey and they worked out very well for me.

I just briefly looked into their website.
There is no information about the company, no address.:no: I don't do business with a company that cannot even disclose where they are located....

I ordered leads in Feb. The leads were basically a census list, some had moved away, some had died, some disconnected numbers (much higher than normal), although SRC (NOW CALLED SRCLIST.COM) said the leads were only a few weeks old. LIE.

The salesman said it was money-back guarantee if I didn't like the leads. Well it's been 4 months of repeated emails and phone calls and NO REFUND.

I WOULD NOT DEAL WITH THEM... THERE ARE MUCH BETTER LEAD COMPANIES OUT THERE (Targetleads for example).

i buy aged internet leads through seniorinsuranceleads for about 1.5 each. they are ok. definitely more than just a census list since may seniors remember filling out an online request. i am just curious if there is a way to get them cheaper. any ideas?

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SRC LEADS!!!!

Don't be fooled by the SRC leads sales person. We thought the guy who contacted us, Brian White, was totally honest a cool. He was extremely persistent, however, very nice. We purchased $700 worth of leads recently and not one single indicated that yes, they had filled out a postcard or anything requesting a quote.
Out of the 350 leads, only around 50 of the phone numbers were accurate. The majority of the numbers were either FAX or disconnected.
We didn't make a single sale and now that we are trying to take advantage of their 100% money back guarantee, it is impossible to get in contact with ANYONE. We have tried contacting the original sales person, Brian White, and his extension is no longer valid nor is his email. Call the main phone number and it puts you on hold for twenty minutes then says nobody is available. This has been going on for several weeks now so I suppose they will wait to return calls until after the stated amount of time we have to request refund before they return our calls. That way, they can say it is past the time frame so we don't get a refund.

Back