Srcleads?

May 14, 2008

1. Houston1969

Houston1969 Expert

Guys,

I got a call from a company called SRC Leads and they informed me that they have fresh leads from a recent marketing campaign...Anybody heard of them?

2. somarco

somarco GA Medicare Expert

State:
    Georgia
    I believe that is where Sti got his marvelous life leads . . .

somarco, May 14, 2008
  3. Insurance Phoenix

Insurance Phoenix Super Genius

Let us know if they are actual leads that people requested information and your experience. Thanks.

4. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Guru

Survey Resource Center in Miami. What BS. It's just a database and a generic 'you filled out a survey' script.
    I protested and they said they would send me a check. Yeah, sure. I rejected the charge. The salesman never returned my calls.

What else you need to know?

Never buy leads or services from a telemarketer.
    :cool:

5. STIBROKER

STIBROKER Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,, Moderator

State:
    Texas

$2 Life Leads

6. Houston1969

Houston1969 Expert

Looks like SRC is not what they are cracked up to be...I went to the BBB and they have over 100 complaints.

attachedlink

Company Report

7. Houston1969

Houston1969 Expert

Just got another phone call from SRC leads stating that they new leads in Texas...Also gave me the triple guarantee in regards to validity of the names addressess yadayada

Anyone know if they have improved their lead list

8. thewold

thewold Expert

Don't do it, it was basically a cold call list. I got about 150 names for like $1.50 a peice. Not one person I spoke to said they filled out anything about interest in life insurance. It was basically a list scrubbed against the DNC which had incomes. I got the gaurantee as well but didn't cash in on it as I actually made a sale off of it. Not because they were looking for info, I just happened to hit an area of concern while on the phone with them. Pure luck of the draw. One thing about them, if these so called leads requested info, why is it so important that the numbers had been scrubbed against the DNC. Doesn't a request for information trump DNC rules for 90 days.

Don't get taken, go buy a list for a fraction of the cost. For $300, you can get a much bigger list to work and make much more money.

thewold, Sep 4, 2008
  9. moneyman2009

moneyman2009 New Member

State:
    New York
    i bought 500 names From a gentleman Named Rodney. i payed $1500.00 and he guaranteed 20,000 in commisions or fees in 90 days. I ran across a couple of tire kickers and people who forgot about the survey. But at the end of the day i did well. i made about $26,000.00. Im not going to lie. this list isn't designed to be a winning lottery ticket and make you a millionaire. But if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and prospect you should do well. The number is (305) 749-8518

10. GetInsurance

GetInsurance Super Genius

State:
    Michigan
    This thread is 6 months old. You just happened to do a search on this company for your first post?