Srcleads?

Houston1969

Expert
Guys,

I got a call from a company called SRC Leads and they informed me that they have fresh leads from a recent marketing campaign...Anybody heard of them?

Survey Resource Center in Miami. What BS. It's just a database and a generic 'you filled out a survey' script.
I protested and they said they would send me a check. Yeah, sure. I rejected the charge. The salesman never returned my calls.

What else you need to know?

Never buy leads or services from a telemarketer.
:cool:

Just got another phone call from SRC leads stating that they new leads in Texas...Also gave me the triple guarantee in regards to validity of the names addressess yadayada

Anyone know if they have improved their lead list

Don't do it, it was basically a cold call list. I got about 150 names for like $1.50 a peice. Not one person I spoke to said they filled out anything about interest in life insurance. It was basically a list scrubbed against the DNC which had incomes. I got the gaurantee as well but didn't cash in on it as I actually made a sale off of it. Not because they were looking for info, I just happened to hit an area of concern while on the phone with them. Pure luck of the draw. One thing about them, if these so called leads requested info, why is it so important that the numbers had been scrubbed against the DNC. Doesn't a request for information trump DNC rules for 90 days.

Don't get taken, go buy a list for a fraction of the cost. For $300, you can get a much bigger list to work and make much more money.

i bought 500 names From a gentleman Named Rodney. i payed $1500.00 and he guaranteed 20,000 in commisions or fees in 90 days. I ran across a couple of tire kickers and people who forgot about the survey. But at the end of the day i did well. i made about $26,000.00. Im not going to lie. this list isn't designed to be a winning lottery ticket and make you a millionaire. But if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and prospect you should do well. The number is (305) 749-8518

Back