Srcleads?

i bought 500 names From a gentleman Named Rodney. i payed $1500.00 and he guaranteed 20,000 in commisions or fees in 90 days. I ran across a couple of tire kickers and people who forgot about the survey. But at the end of the day i did well. i made about $26,000.00. Im not going to lie. this list isn't designed to be a winning lottery ticket and make you a millionaire. But if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and prospect you should do well. The number is 1-800-I'm a douchebag spammer

I have decided to become an underwear agent and don't have any sleeves to roll up. Do you think these leads would still work for me? Please hurry as I want to take advantage of the $20K gaurantee...

Thanks Moneyman...:D

I have decided to become an underwear agent and don't have any sleeves to roll up. Do you think these leads would still work for me? Please hurry as I want to take advantage of the $20K gaurantee...

Thanks Moneyman...:D
Listen... Get your draws out of a bunch first buddy...... YOU ARE NOT A SALESMAN. I bet You couldn't CLOSE a window....loser:1confused:

did they explain what you have to do to get your money back....

When I was managing an Allstate agency I purchased "leads" from them. To me, a lead is someone that is interested in talking to someone about a service, everything else is just a record. What I purchased was a list of records, not leads. That being said, they replaced them and when the replacement didn't work they refunded my money. Talk about being surprised!

Back