Stand Alone Dental Plan

You may want to look at Real Dental Plans.

They're in Fl, Ca and Tx. It's a Dental HMO and it's a pretty decent plan through MetLife. I sell a couple a month just hanging my website out there.

Commission is pretty decent also but if your looking for a PPO plan than this isn't for you.

Last edited:
You may want to look at Real Dental Plans.

They're in Fl, Ca and Tx. It's a Dental HMO and it's a pretty decent plan through MetLife. I sell a couple a month just hanging my website out there.

Commission is pretty decent also but if your looking for a PPO plan than this isn't for you.

I agree with this statement. I've used them here in California and they're a decent plan with a good sized network for an HMO.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Most dental benefits are purchased separately from medical insurance and most covered children already have their dental coverage through a stand-alone family dental plan. Congress recognized the value of stand-alone dental coverage by allowing insurers that specialize in dental benefits to offer kids' coverage on Exchanges. This is too important because if parents have to switch their kids' dental plans to one bundled with their medical plans, they might end up with a dental plan that doesn't include their family dentist in the network or has reduced dental benefits.
[/FONT]

Dentalplan.com is great to deal with i sell it. In Florida get appointed and sell the Solstice Plan

I sell the same through a website that does it automatically.
Solstice Dental Plan

But just know that you'll get nothing for renewals; it's a one-time thing. Also, they'll hound your customers to renew at renewal time and keep them for themselves. As long as you know that up front. I use the Solstice Dental Plan for my family, too. It really is a good value here in Florida.

I sell the same through a website that does it automatically.
Solstice Dental Plan

But just know that you'll get nothing for renewals; it's a one-time thing. Also, they'll hound your customers to renew at renewal time and keep them for themselves. As long as you know that up front. I use the Solstice Dental Plan for my family, too. It really is a good value here in Florida.

One thing I like about DentalPlans.com is that if someone goes to your website it will remember your agent code, and thus, you get paid if they sign up even if you wonder around the website then come back and order. With the Assurant plan if the client surfs around and comes back to order your agent code is sometimes lost in the URL. At least that's what happens on my computer. YMMV

Latest posts

Back