Stand Alone Indemnity Plans.

MOO has one.
No, as Scott mentioned Mutual of Omaha has 30% cash on its Secure Solution policy in FL; and 40% cash on its Custom Solution policy in FL. MOO also has increased rates for FL residents compared to its rates in the other 49 states. So, its is not a good bargain.

To get 100% cash indemnity you will need to look at the Securian SecureCare linked benefit policy or the Nationwide Care Matters linked benefit policy. The Securian policy is better.

No, as Scott mentioned Mutual of Omaha has 30% cash on its Secure Solution policy in FL; and 40% cash on its Custom Solution policy in FL. MOO also has increased rates for FL residents compared to its rates in the other 49 states. So, its is not a good bargain.

To get 100% cash indemnity you will need to look at the Securian SecureCare linked benefit policy or the Nationwide Care Matters linked benefit policy. The Securian policy is better.

also known as, "let me give the insurance company my cash so that they can give me my cash back."

Maybe if you would speak more to high net worth clients you will realize they do not care about repositioning an amount of money such as $80,000, $100,000 or $150,000. They actually like the concept, the guarantees, and the leverage.

to get a "cash benefit" repositioning doesn't make sense.
keep your cash.
then use your own cash in combination with an LTCi policy.

Back