Stand Alone Individual Dental Insurance

vphealth

hey guys, haven't been on in a while, my foray into health insurance was short-lived.

here is the issue. i own and manage a dental office with my wife (who is the dentist) and am wanting to get appointed or work out a deal with another agent to offer dental insurance to the many new patients that call in for an appointment (2-3 weeks out, maybe sooner) with no insurance. many do not get the work that they need done because they have no money. we only accept ppo's. the few companies i was or still am appointed with do not offer standalone ppo plans.

any ideas? thanks.

1st Most PPO dental plans have a 3 month wait for basic, and, a 12 month wait for major.

2nd For an individual, the monthly premium would be say $35 to $40. My commission is $3.50 to $4/mo. You want me to split this with you???

1st Most PPO dental plans have a 3 month wait for basic, and, a 12 month wait for major.

2nd For an individual, the monthly premium would be say $35 to $40. My commission is $3.50 to $4/mo. You want me to split this with you???

thanks for the 1rst part, i did not know this. you were doing so well and then you had to taint the response with attitude. i don't need any of the commission.

anybody else with any ideas let me know. any ppo's without waiting period? as long as no diagnosis has been made?
i'm up for just farming this out to somebody that's pleasant. i'm just looking for a way for people to get the work they need done, done. thanks again.

thanks for the 1rst part, i did not know this. you were doing so well and then you had to taint the response with attitude. i don't need any of the commission.

anybody else with any ideas let me know. any ppo's without waiting period? as long as no diagnosis has been made?
i'm up for just farming this out to somebody that's pleasant. i'm just looking for a way for people to get the work they need done, done. thanks again.

I do a good bit of dental insurance and there are some "any dentist" plans that do not have waiting periods for any procedures, but do pay higher percentages, based on time period the policy is "in force".

Pre-existing is not an issue with dental insurance.

Back