Stand-Alone PPO Medical Savings Card Available?

AllenChicago

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hey All,

For some reason, I'm encountering more people with chronic medical conditions than ever before. Yesterday was a gentleman who was 5'10" @ 315lbs. Today was a lady with Diabetes. Neither one can afford the ICHIP or PCIP premium.

There used to be stand-alone PPO discount cards available, but I haven't seen any advertisements for them in a few years.

Do any of the major PPO medical networks (Multi-plan, Aetna, etc.) have stand-alone PPO cards for agents to sell?

I have sold a few stand-alone Aetna PPO DENTAL cards over the past 5 years. Customers appreciate saving 20% to 60% on all their dental expenses.

Those who have health issues and aren't willing/able to pay for a high-risk major medical policy would appreciate saving XX% on their medical expenses.

A Google search and forum search doesn't turn up anything useful, so I turn to this esteemed group for guidance. Thanks in advance.

-Allen in Chicagoland

Hey All,

For some reason, I'm encountering more people with chronic medical conditions than ever before. Yesterday was a gentleman who was 5'10" @ 315lbs. Today was a lady with Diabetes. Neither one can afford the ICHIP or PCIP premium.

There used to be stand-alone PPO discount cards available, but I haven't seen any advertisements for them in a few years.

Do any of the major PPO medical networks (Multi-plan, Aetna, etc.) have stand-alone PPO cards for agents to sell?

I have sold a few stand-alone Aetna PPO DENTAL cards over the past 5 years. Customers appreciate saving 20% to 60% on all their dental expenses.

Those who have health issues and aren't willing/able to pay for a high-risk major medical policy would appreciate saving XX% on their medical expenses.

A Google search and forum search doesn't turn up anything useful, so I turn to this esteemed group for guidance. Thanks in advance.

-Allen in Chicagoland

Hello Allen,

I've Work with many businesses and help many individuals that can not afford heath insurance or There insurance will not cover them because of there condition or illness. Is that wrong and immoral? Of course it is!

So to actually answer your Post I found a 10 year + Company that you can sell through Medical Sales Jobs Opportunities - My Part-Time Job Search Story - Zimbio

Last edited:
Hello Allen,

I've Work with many businesses and help many individuals that can not afford heath insurance or There insurance will not cover them because of there condition or illness. Is that wrong and immoral? Of course it is!

So to actually answer your Post I found a 10 year + Company that you can sell through Medical Sales Jobs Opportunities - My Part-Time Job Search Story - Zimbio

the way you are already spinning it... ah, yep it probably is....

question for ya hoss.... if a client has a regular major med or your plan, lets use a 30,000 claim... which one pays the most

Hello Allen,

I wonder if the Blue Shield assocation knows you're using their logo on your website to push these garbage plans...

the way you are already spinning it... ah, yep it probably is....

question for ya hoss.... if a client has a regular major med or your plan, lets use a 30,000 claim... which one pays the most

Glad you asked! I ask that you watch the video when you click on the link i posted above for a complete and detailed description on how the program works.

But For example: One of our Members had A $76,924.00 Heart Surgery Bill Looking them in their face. Using Our program their bill was Repriced, and they only had to
Pay ( $6,900.00 ) A 91% Savings!!!!:) And that's just one testimony.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I wonder if the Blue Shield assocation knows you're using their logo on your website to push these garbage plans...

Now that is very ignorant of you to say!

For example if you or someone you know and love get's cancer, lupus or any other serious condition or illness today. You, I, and everyone on here know there Health insurance will not cover them and will eventually drop you/them or anyone.

Try And tell me different;)

Last edited:
One of our Members had A $76,924.00 Heart Surgery Bill Looking them in their face. Using Our program their bill was Repriced, and they only had to
Pay ( $6,900.00 )

Heck, that's nothing.

I have seen stories about folks who lost over 300 pounds without diet or exercise.

Now that is very ignorant of you to say!

For example if you or someone you know and love get's cancer, lupus or any other serious condition or illness today. You, I, and everyone on here know there Health insurance will not cover them and will eventually drop you/them or anyone.

Did you fail to understand the question?

Heck, that's nothing.

I have seen stories about folks who lost over 300 pounds without diet or exercise.

You say that but your coming from the wrong perpective! Maybe you can afford to pay Amost $77K, Ask someone who can not, is that Nothing.

Did you fail to understand the question?

The intire question was ignorant. :no: I'm not going to answer it.

Last edited:
Back