Stand Alone Predictive Dialers!

Blessed

Expert
I was just curious to know if there are Stand Alone Predictive Dialers (or any type of dialers) out there. The type of dialer software that you can purchase and install con your computer, and utilize whenever you want to, without depending on web-based dialers on other people's servers.

Dialers that you can purchase out right without having to pay monthly or by the hour. Thanks in advance.

I was just curious to know if there are Stand Alone Predictive Dialers (or any type of dialers) out there. The type of dialer software that you can purchase and install con your computer, and utilize whenever you want to, without depending on web-based dialers on other people's servers.

Dialers that you can purchase out right without having to pay monthly or by the hour. Thanks in advance.
sure! You can purchase dialers. Many of them are window based. Search the web and you will find quite a few.

sure! You can purchase dialers. Many of them are window based. Search the web and you will find quite a few.

Hi, I have been looking around and so far have not found any Stand Alone Predictive Dialers that you can buy outright without having to pay a monthly subscription of some sort.

I have tried searching:
Stand Alone Predictive Dialers
Predicitive Dialer
Dialer
Power Dialer
Auto Dialer

I am just looking for something I can install on my computer and use to call our lists with the phone lines the company already has.

Am I using the wrong terms in my searches?

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Yours,
Nick

Back