Standard Leads vs. Live Call Transfer

I'm probably not the best to answer this, as there are a lot of guys and girls here that are exclusively independent agents (I'm just a back office guy for NYL LOL). However when working as an independent I liked the standard leads.

They took the time to sit down and write out that card, so somewhere in the back of their mind their is a need. With a live call transfer that person may just be needing to talk to someone, or confused as to what is going on.

Just my $0.02

Depends on the type and quality

Many today are selling press one leads and calling them live transfers, These are awful and illegal

True live transfers can be good but expensive, Also how did they generate? Some are of telemarketing some are off internet inquiry

An agent I worked for bought into live transfer leads after I warned him based on my experience (which was very negative. Google Cameron Seneca). I then had the pleasant conversation with his new live transfer company when they called me to give me a quote. They will say anything to keep you on the line as they transfer the "live" lead. Guaranteed that they could save me money on auto, said things which were just not possible or true. I think I had one good conversation with a transferred call and still could not get a policy bound. A huge waste of money and time

Latest posts

Back