Standard Life and Casualty Medicare Supplement

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Received an email today announcing SLC is expanding their Med Sup into 20+ states of which TN is one. They are claiming they will have the lowest priced Plan G in the state. They already have one of the lowest priced FE plans for fairly healthy folks.. Would appear an agent could increase their earnings with very little extra effort by cutting the client's current Med Sup premium and adding on a death benefit along with SLC's G for the same money.

Received an email today announcing SLC is expanding their Med Sup into 20+ states of which TN is one. They are claiming they will have the lowest priced Plan G in the state. They already have one of the lowest priced FE plans for fairly healthy folks.. Would appear an agent could increase their earnings with very little extra effort by cutting the client's current Med Sup premium and adding on a death benefit along with SLC's G for the same money.

If someone already met the Part B deductible, will they have to meet it again if they move into a Plan G?:laugh:

Rick

If someone already met the Part B deductible, will they have to meet it again if they move into a Plan G?:laugh:

Rick

My answer would be "Yes" and I will go by and collect it from them to make sure it is paid.. I try to be of service to my clients. :yes:

We have contracts available for Standard Life and have began recruiting agents, but are curious as to everyone's opinions on the product.

From comparisons we've done, Standard Life's Plan F rates are not very competitive in any states. Standard Life's Plan G rates seem to be very competitive, usually within the top 3 Plan G rates if not the best in each state.

We've always gotten mixed results on recruiting agents to Plan G, obviously many experienced agents (many of you on the forum) utilize the Plan G, but many green agents and older agents are tough to convert from the Plan F only mentality.

Proposed Rates for Launch States are listed below in case you haven't seen them. What's everybody think? Is it something that you're going to pick up to work with just for their Plan G?

Standard Life Proposed Rates:

Colorado / Indiana / Louisiana / Mississippi / Kentucky

North Dakota / Nevada / South Carolina / South Dakota

Tennessee / Texas / Utah

Standard Life Sample Med Supp App

Back