Standard Secure Life HEALTH Insurance?

TristanTLC

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know of a carrier called "New Generational Health Plans?" They are apparently being underwritten by Standard secure life of NY. One of my associate agencies have been pushing this product and I would like to get some other people's opinion on this product if any is available.

The product I wish to inquire is the Major Medical, not the Short term, or limited medical policy.

Please advise. thank you

Does anyone know of a carrier called "New Generational Health Plans?" They are apparently being underwritten by Standard secure life of NY. One of my associate agencies have been pushing this product and I would like to get some other people's opinion on this product if any is available.

The product I wish to inquire is the Major Medical, not the Short term, or limited medical policy.

Please advise. thank you

New Generation is more or less a Private Label of the Personal Health Plan product (also underwriten by SSL) but with an integrated gap plan. Plans and pricing are identical - just different name on the brochure.

That being said, you could easily do the same thing on your own. (And actually use a stronger Gap plan)

by contracting with SSL and providing a built in gap plan? I think that might be worth investigating.

Back