Standardization

dandan

Guru
100+ Post Club
I think the government should standardize Cars and Homes, they should only allow you 12 choices of each.

I really think that would keep alot of the confusion out of the shopping process.

I think the government should standardize Cars and Homes, they should only allow you 12 choices of each.

I really think that would keep alot of the confusion out of the shopping process.

Yea, I'll second that! Will this only apply to people over 65???

Sure why not? Once you accept government payments and subsidies in the form of Social Security and Medicare, you should be limited in everything else you do as well. The Thought Police will be mobilized just like "Minority Report".

Why don’t we just euthanize the extreme elderly, and unproductive. The cost to keep them alive, and to keep there cable on (The Price is Right) is a tremendous amount of financial burden to us tax payers. And they provide no real benefit to us…. Unless of course they can health qualify for a Final Expense product and afford $45 dollars a month payment via checking or savings account...

We have to determine what extreme elderly is, maybe 80 and above? But then again if you ask a child, say of the age 7 or 8 they think 21-23 is extremely old.

If they choose, we are all screwed.

We have to determine what extreme elderly is, maybe 80 and above? But then again if you ask a child, say of the age 7 or 8 they think 21-23 is extremely old.

No, most kids would be kinder then us, my 10 year old son says he'll happily place his mother and I in a Nursing Home and take the house and everything else. Gee, I raised him correctly!:D I think that Native Americans had it right, when the times comes just send the elderly into the woods for a long walk!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that The Price is Right is available via normal broadcast television.

Your right, but you know there is nothing like that static free picture...

True story I was in a lady's house one time selling final expense, and I swear I caught her eating dog food... "the stuff that looks like refried beans, the stuff that comes in the can" she was poor a person as I ever met, but she had cable TV... You can't beat the picture of a 1080 HD signal...

Take your current age and add 25-30 years. That is old for men.

Women enjoy getting older until their about 35 and then mysteriously feel young and vibrant until death.

Back