Starting a Career in Insurance

DjLoud12

I am considering a career in Insurance Sales. I currently work on the railroad and want to make the right choice. Any advice will help. Can you make more then $60k/year in insurance....

I just took the 200hr Florida course. I just did the application and finger printing. It's the 2-20 general lines

To start a career in insurance, you need to get certain education credit courses to complete before applying for a license. These courses will help you in learning how insurance works, fundamentals of insurance, etc.

I have already taken the FL200 hr course and have passed all test. I'm actually waiting for my application and finger prints to come back to sit for the state exam. Is every company in Florida 100% commission based?

I have already taken the FL200 hr course and have passed all test. I'm actually waiting for my application and finger prints to come back to sit for the state exam. Is every company in Florida 100% commission based?

Not all but without commission you would make just as much flipping burgers. Commissions are everything.

Back