Starting an Online Insurance Agency....

Hey guys, last time I posted in this forum I was getting started in the amazing business of helping people being insured.

Now, I have a project in mind and I need some feedback from the experts.

A National online insurance agency?

I have the perfect brand and the domains are already registered and trademarked.

Planning on offering all types of insurance in all states.

I need help figuring out which companies to represent in which areas and how to get appointed with them.

I have several investors lined up here in FL and are ready to fund the whole operation if the details sound right.

Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Thanks
Dan

Dan,

Don't waste your investor's money. It's already been done. It's still not profitable...

Thank you for your reply, what is the name of this insurance agency? I can bet you money they spent all of theirs making a pretty site and not creating a brand ;)

Dan, you mean to tell me you're ready to pull the trigger on this project, and you don't know who the competitors are?

God help your "investors" - if there are any...

Daniel, allow me to be blunt. Unless you're an expert why would you risk your investor's money? You mean to tell me you have investors lined up and all you have is a dream?

Dan, you mean to tell me you're ready to pull the trigger on this project, and you don't know who the competitors are?

God help your "investors" - if there are any...

Reason I asked was to clarify specifically who he was referring to, trust me I am a business man on top of everything and I know the rules.

Daniel, allow me to be blunt. Unless you're an expert why would you risk your investor's money? You mean to tell me you have investors lined up and all you have is a dream?

A dream, a plan, a vision... call it whatever you want. I know I want to do it. And have the determination to find out what I need to make this successful... hence me asking this question.

note:
I come to this forum for ideas and maybe advice, but I am greeted with negativity and my knowledge of the field being questioned? Please tell me I am in the right section? Nothing against anyone's opinion but if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all. No offense...:nah:

Why don't you post your vision, domains, and business plan for us to see.

That way, those on this board who have been there done that, may be able to fill some of your holes. Assuming you haven't solved the key to success all by yourself.

You want feedback, but you haven't posted anything of substance for the board to critique.

Together, there is probably only 1000 years or so of experience on this board, so we have a ways to go as well.

No offense.

Back