Starting an Online Insurance Agency....

Forget I mentioned this whole topic. Please I don't want you to harm your already established mental limitations by giving me your constructive criticism.

I would offer a simple rebuttal to all your mistaken arguments, objections, and opinions but I really feel the time wasted trying to get to understand my real reason for my posting is enough.

Thanks for trying to help... or not, it really will have no end effect in the end result. It simply gives me another reason to make this "dream" of mine bigger than all your heads and really cause "financial harm". lol

Thanks for your time. Please close this thread.

Forget I mentioned this whole topic. Please I don't want you to harm your already established mental limitations by giving me your constructive criticism.

I would offer a simple rebuttal to all your mistaken arguments, objections, and opinions but I really feel the time wasted trying to get to understand my real reason for my posting is enough.

Thanks for trying to help... or not, it really will have no end effect in the end result. It simply gives me another reason to make this "dream" of mine bigger than all your heads and really cause "financial harm". lol

Thanks for your time. Please close this thread.

I'm looking forward to the competition.

I'm up here in Stamford, CT how about yourself?

According to his Public Profile he is 19 years old. Do you guys think that has anything to do with this?:nah: Nothing personal, but I think he must still be wet behind his ears.

I have $25 that I would like to invest. Don't listen to these guys Dan, I think its a great idea. Where should I send the money? I know another agent that did this and he is a billionaire. PM and I can give you his business plan. :)

A National Online Insurance Agency - you mean like

ehealthinsurance (health)
esurance (P&C)
progressive (Auto & P&C)
nationwide direct (Auto, P&C, Home)
intelliquote (Term Life)
reliaquote (Term Life)

I have $25 that I would like to invest. Don't listen to these guys Dan, I think its a great idea. Where should I send the money? I know another agent that did this and he is a billionaire. PM and I can give you his business plan. :)

I happen to know for a fact that $10 of that investment you have is your refund from Ali from the zero premium life contract you signed, right?

:bump:

I happen to know for a fact that $10 of that investment you have is your refund from Ali from the zero premium life contract you signed, right?

:bump:

Well kind of. I only have $15 dollars right now, I will sen the other $10 when Ali gets out of prison.
:arghh:

Danielsp9,

You are at cross purposes by not sharing sufficient information for anyone to give an objective evaluation.

No one here disputes your vision nor your abilities. Your concept may have merit and the greatest of possibilities and potential. I think the people here are generously attempting to share their expertise but are handicapped i.e. they do not have a clear picture of what you are trying to accomplish. Or exactly what you are asking. Or what your basic business plan looks like.

No one wants – nor could they if they wanted to – steal your plan or idea. I think if you could provide us with your Vision Statement and Business Model, we would be in a better position to assist.

Just so that we are on the same page:

• Vision Statement - Take for instance Microsoft's vision of "A personal computer in every home running Microsoft software."
  • Business Model - I can't give you an example in the name of brevity, but here is the definition:
    A business model is a conceptual tool that contains a set of elements and their relationships and allows expressing the business logic of a specific firm. It is a description of the value a company offers to one or several segments of customers and of the architecture of the firm and its network of partners for creating, marketing, and delivering this value and relationship capital, to generate profitable and sustainable revenue streams.

As you say, if you are "going to do it anyway" I think it would be wise to get as much input as possible, be it good, bad, or indifferent. When you are up and running, your customers are going to have their own opinion of your production in action. Will their reaction be thumbs up or thumbs down?

I think we can all agree that it is better to have planned so that the odds are in favor of a thumbs up before the grand opening. You may not recover from a negative reception.

More's the pity, if you won't share your vision and plan no one can help you. Some forum members have shared their real concern that that sucking sound you hear is your investors money going down the drain.

"Please I don't want you to harm your already established mental limitations by giving me your constructive criticism."

To wit, constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others with the intention of helping the reader or the artist, rather than creating an oppositional attitude.

We tried. I am now mentally limited with exhaustion.

Back