Starting an Online Insurance Agency....

Another funny fact about the people that bothered in replying to my stupid and incomplete post is that they admire someone (Ahnuld) that uses Wikipedia and synonym.com to pull up definitions and change up a few words to make a simple minded point. Common, I could do much better than that. Let me tell you exactly what gave you away sir, your simple minded comments like " Yes Sir! OOH RAH!" and " Giddy up".

Dan

ps. Please refrain from replying to this post, you will be the last person to truly care about your opinion.
In simple words, don't bother posting. Truly could care less. Thanks again.

Dan,

This is Ahnuld. You singled me out. Egads, I've been found out! So...here I go again on one of my Tyrannosaurus rampages. You "have touched twenty more different types of currency." Now, aren't you special! All of the people on this forum have touched more than twenty different lives in positive and helpful ways. Well, in your opinion, does that us even?

Dan, Dan, Dan. No one on this forum pre-judged you. You do not seem to recognize when someone is extending a helping hand (Sorry Dave020, I know you were just trying to help, but I think you have wasted your time, you can't fix stupid).

We do not know anything about you nor your background, so we have no basis from where to begin. You are asking for directions to somewhere, but are not saying where you want to go. Your ad hominem attacks are juvenile and quite annoying. Ignorant, presumptuous, AND sophomoric all at once. Fascinating.

Well. Let's see what you've missed about me: I am college educated. Long before Wikepedia and synonym.com existed I could actually frame my thoughts and put them down on paper (Yes, paper). I served in the Marine Corps; Ooh Rah, Giddy up, Gung Ho, Semper Fi are not derogatory but celebratory (kind of like a high-five using instead words). I'd rather face a little criticism than a little bullet. But that's just me (I'm not saying you have not been on the wrong end of an armed angry guy, but with your fondness for touching different currencies, I'm thinking that you haven't had the time). I have been a principal in an advertising and marketing consulting firm. I have been a small business consultant. I can drive a stick shift. Today, I market for an insurance organization. I admit my limitations, e.g. I cannot program my DVD player.

I did visit your "please refer to THIS STUDY and gauge your stupidity." Amusing. There is a difference between flowery and concise. I've a pretty good handle on the English language. Your pointing to this study has you pointing your own finger back at yourself. Dare I say, ironic?. Try reading a newspaper sometime, some other besides USAToday.

A long, long time ago we had forums, too. But you had to sit around and discuss the topics face-to-face. We had debating clubs sans notes. I'm pretty good at Jeopardy! in real time (we didn't have a pause button in the old days).

Dan, I know you said you are never to return to this forum. But on the odd chance that you do, as a young entrepreneur you will want to visit here: Pursuing Venture Capital - Entrepreneur.com

LOL! I love it!

I'd look up its definition, but it is way too long a word for me to ever use.

(I have got to remember that word; no self-respecting pedant should leave home with it.)

Glad you like it, Ahnuld. Just don't confuse it with "sesquicentennial." I read where they had one of those in Philly in 1926. Also, don't confuse it with Susquehanna (as in the river on which the Three Mile Island nuculur [Dubya's spelling] facility is located in PA).:laugh:

Last edited:
Glad you like it, Ahnuld. Just don't confuse it with "sesquicentennial." I read where they had one of those in Philly in 1926. Also, don't confuse it with Susquehanna (as in the river on which the Three Mile Island nuculur (Dubya's spelling) facility is located in PA.:laugh:

arnguy,

Now stop that! I woke up this morning with a lisp. Now I sound just like Sylvester the Cat!

Back