Starting my Own Agency

kbvassey

I'm a health/life agent in Florida who's thinking about setting up an exclusive arrangement with a company that markets Florida Blue. As an agent they feed you leads and do live transfers. They also have a contracting package for agencies that have an office and at least 4 agents under them. My eventual goal has always been to start an agency, Just have no clue how to even start. I'm probably several years from doing this but I'm curious if anyone can give me guidance on this.

I'm a health/life agent in Florida who's thinking about setting up an exclusive arrangement with a company that markets Florida Blue. As an agent they feed you leads and do live transfers. They also have a contracting package for agencies that have an office and at least 4 agents under them. My eventual goal has always been to start an agency, Just have no clue how to even start. I'm probably several years from doing this but I'm curious if anyone can give me guidance on this.

You'll need large reserves to take care of all the agents that quit when their debts get too big.

Why wait several years? Many people on this forum opened an agency weeks after getting contracted. Heck, become a lead vendor if you want too.

Why wait several years? Many people on this forum opened an agency weeks after getting contracted. Heck, become a lead vendor if you want too.

I wish you would come to my office so I could throat punch you. Too bad you blocked my it will be a joke to everyone else.

Latest posts

Back