Starting Out Part-Time

Lol I was up until 11 still doing a little bit of work. Added another state, added another phone number to my ObiTalk. Which by the way is amazing. I have 4 phone numbers to call out of and that ring to one phone and didn't pay a dime.

Yeah $12.50 is nice if you can get that many in but I still average a little lower cost per lead on DM.
My full January leads cost was $679. I got 60 cards in so its $11.32 per lead. But because I hit the lead co-op with premier I paid $454, lowering my cost per lead to $7.57 :)

Chaz I moved a contract last month to premier based on that lead discount program after you said good things about it. Pretty sure they told me it would drop the cost.to.$225 per 1k based on 10 medsupp sales. Do you know if they will do two if u hit 20/mo?

Chaz I moved a contract last month to premier based on that lead discount program after you said good things about it. Pretty sure they told me it would drop the cost.to.$225 per 1k based on 10 medsupp sales. Do you know if they will do two if u hit 20/mo?

I can't ever remember how the discount goes but I'm looking at my lead concept invoice from yesterday and they paid $225 towards my lead drop and I paid $344. I don't know if that's the 5 or 10. But I know they won't give more for 20. This was for 1224 pieces of mail.

Latest posts

Back