Starting Over and very much in need of HELP

L

LynInDaytona

Hi Everyone, I WISH I had found this forum a month ago!

It would have saved my imagination a lot of time on what life would be like searching for a job with my 2-15 Health, Life and Variable Annuity licence. I found this forum while reading a blog on Liberty National on another site. Now after reading several hours of very insightful information on that company and several others from your forum, I have come to the realization I have no clue what I am doing!

With no experience in the Insurance Industry I am at a loss now where to even start looking for a company to work for or even which line of insurance I want to sell.

Please if anyone has any advice for me here in Daytona Beach, I would be very thankful!

Lyn

Thank you for trying to contact me Mr C. However I can not reply to PM's until I have made 20 Posts. My license will be in Life and Health insurance.

Hi,
My name is Joel Gardberg and I am in Deerfield Beach, not that far from you. I've just started to recruit agents to duplicate my home based business with the same license. It is easy when you talk to me. My number is 954-428-4501 and I have helped many excel in sales.

Thanks for getting back with me Joel, I can use any advice at this point, I'll try to call later.

And I'm sorry I didn't realize my asking for advice on how to start my career was SPAM. Which section should I use?

I'm in Daytona Beach Florida. I'm just now starting to look for a company to work for. Life, Health and Variable Annuities is the license. I'm wondering if I should just take any job at this moment just to get some experiance.

Thanks for getting back with me Joel, I can use any advice at this point, I'll try to call later.

And I'm sorry I didn't realize my asking for advice on how to start my career was SPAM. Which section should I use?

No, not you. Rabbi was accused of spamming since the rules on this board are "no ads" or recruiting until you've reached 100 posts.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I'm just trying to get some advice. Have a great day, Lyn

Back