Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters

alexkh

Expert
Hello,

Just wanted to get feedback from P&C agents that work with insurance groups like Smart Choice, Insurance Noodles and others. I would like to keep my independence without going captive.

I have been selling P&C for five years, placing personal and commercial business with agency. Recently they sold the book and I need to find out a better way to build a book of business that I could own outright and possibly sell when retiring.

I read the different old threads about clusters but would like to hear something new.

Thank you

Hello,

Just wanted to get feedback from P&C agents that work with insurance groups like Smart Choice, Insurance Noodles and others. I would like to keep my independence without going captive.

I have been selling P&C for five years, placing personal and commercial business with agency. Recently they sold the book and I need to find out a better way to build a book of business that I could own outright and possibly sell when retiring.

I read the different old threads about clusters but would like to hear something new.

Thank you

What state are you in

alexh, I will be glad to talk to you. I work with agents who are looking for clarification of their options with regard to starting their own P&C agencies.

I can be reached through my website below.

Back