Starting with Final Expense Insurance

springbokhouston

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi everybody, I'm looking for a career change and need some advice about getting into the Final Expense game. I have spoken to a company out of Florida called Senior Life Services and would like to know if anyone has any information about them. I have seen some good and some bad things about working for a captive company, but being new to the game I'm not sure whether the initial support and training is worth it or not.

Whatever guidance you guys have would be highly appreciated.

A little bit about my background. I have opened numerous successful companies and have always worked for myself. I am definitely a self starter and have no problem getting out of bed and getting down to business. I want to do something that offers me freedom as well as the ability to build a long term business income.

Thanks again.

Just use caution if you are looking for motivation from the dregs that hang out in the FE forum.

They're a nasty bunch.

Yeah, there are a few that are negative or my way is the way to greatness. However, it is a small percentage. The majority are positive and helpful. Much more helpful than the big dogs 8n the office I started in.

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a career change and need some advice about getting into the Final Expense game. I have spoken to a company out of Florida called Senior Life Services and would like to know if anyone has any information about them. I have seen some good and some bad things about working for a captive company, but being new to the game I'm not sure whether the initial support and training is worth it or not.

A little bit about my background. I have opened numerous successful companies and have always worked for myself. I am definitely a self starter and have no problem getting out of bed and getting down to business. I want to do something that offers me freedom as well as the ability to build a long term business income.

Thanks again.

Well it sounds like you are halfway there already. Hard work and working smart will go far for you in FE, you need to be a little hard headed too lol.

Shameless plug here.... Feel free to listen to all the agency and agent interviews on my site here:

Agent Audio Interviews | Final Expense Leads and Agent Training

These should go far in your new adventure, feel free to email or pm me.

Thanks again.

You have found the right place. Finding this forum was a life changer for me. I wish I had found it before I went to NAA, AIG and LH.

JG gave some good advice about listening to his audios. I would also recommend going to the fexcontracting.com site to just read about FE.

I would recommend doing those things before contracting with anyone. Then when you decide who to contract with just make sure they will release if you find it's not what you wanted.

Really hard to make a huge mistake is they give releases since the mistake is fixable.

Speak with SPUR CITY He is local to you and writes more business than any other FE agent in your state, possibly in the country!

Agentguy5, that was a mighty nice compliment coming from you. I'm just trying to keep up with your numbers chief.

But yes, I have worked the Houston market in the past and know it very well. I know the good spots in and out of the city. I'm assuming you live in Spring, which is a suburb of Houston. I will be there this weekend for Halloween if you would like to meet up in person.

Feel free to give me a call 281-536-4220

Just use caution if you are looking for motivation from the dregs that hang out in the FE forum.

They're a nasty bunch.

And, to be safe you would suggest they look for motivation about FE where?.. The annuity forum? :skeptical:

----------

Thanks again.

Have never worked for them and do not personally know anyone that has. But if you will do a search of the forum for information about them you will find plenty. If only half of what is said is true, then my advice would be to, "Run Forest Run."

Back