State Farm AA97 contract benefit changes effective 1/1/2012

Fancy Nancy

Looking for a copy of benefit changes for my dementia disabled husband, 34 year st Farm Agent. I believe there were changes made in the fall of 2011 that he could have opt out of if we were aware of what was being proposed. Retirement/disability date was 2/28/2014. Can anyone help us? St. Farm has been horrible to their long term employee.

Looking for a copy of benefit changes for my dementia disabled husband, 34 year st Farm Agent. I believe there were changes made in the fall of 2011 that he could have opt out of if we were aware of what was being proposed. Retirement/disability date was 2/28/2014. Can anyone help us? St. Farm has been horrible to their long term employee.

Sorry to hear about your husband. I know some current SF agents I will reach out to & ask.

In terms of long term SF employees, I have actually seen them to be very well treated compared to the newest agents who are on much, much worse contracts & none of the great post retirement income plans

Thank you, Allen Trent!

It’s true that long time agents are treated better, however agents were offered an option to sign a new contract in 1997 which my husband did sign. His new contract is named AA97.

Thanks for any help you can give us. Like I wrote, there was a change made in the fall of 2011 that changed many many things with the effective date of 1/1/2012.

Back