State Farm Agent Here.....

johnrichsf

I was thinking about using a site for some life leads and had heard good things about Hometowm Quotes. It turns out they don't have a lot of activity in my state. They also advised me that it would be tough for a SF agent to compete against brokers in the life internet lead arena.

Can anyone offer any advice on where I could look next? Aged leads? Other lead aggregators?

Thanks

I was thinking about using a site for some life leads and had heard good things about Hometowm Quotes. It turns out they don't have a lot of activity in my state. They also advised me that it would be tough for a SF agent to compete against brokers in the life internet lead arena. Can anyone offer any advice on where I could look next? Aged leads? Other lead aggregators? Thanks

I would think the gold for a State Farm agent would be calling your current P&C customers.

If you try to compete in life insurance for customers that are not pre-sold on the SF brand, it's going to be tough for you. Most independents will murder you on price.

Sounds like they already gave you the best advice.
Being a state farm agent with their prices and just as important their payouts is going to be a tough swim upstream.

Back